?

?

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Out of here tomorrow????



Hot damn Billy Bob, all ya got left to do is hook up "that jeep", disconnect electric and water and head 'em up to Texas. Well, what about my chair and my camp table?? Gotta have them ya know.

Today was spent do'n little things, such as find'n places to put stuff so it don't fall on the floor and scare hell out me go'n down the road a hunnert mile a hour. Drained and flushed the black water tank (poop tank). Air ok in all the tires. Engine fluids all ok. Brung in the slide outs. "da porch" all secure. Yup, it's all done.
Got a hanker'n for some great big ol' tacos this morning. So I broke out the makins. Taco Bell ain't got nuttin on old Billy Bob. Got enough to last a couple days. Now that the way ya cook when ya cook for only one person....enough to last 2 days. Being on the road for the next couple months, there gonna be lots of 2 day meals. Eat 'em up.

I been try'n to find gas prices, but can't find what I'm look'n for. The closest I come is a map show'n little squares of different colors and a little chart.....oh hell, I don't know what I'm try'n to say. Why can't they just show prices and locations of gas stations. Any ideas???

5 comments:

  1. good to see yer alive and kickin, watch yer top knotkintedp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to tracking your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take a look at Flying J . com they list all of their stations and prices ,I think Pilot does the same thing . Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try http://gasbuddy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You might start here for fuel prices.
    http://www.pilottravelcenters.com/Locations/Travel_Centers/Complete_Pricing_List.aspx?leftTemplate=false

    Mickey

    ReplyDelete