?

?

Sunday, September 25, 2011

What, no presents???

I waked up late again this morn'n to wind outside. What the hell???

After giv'n much thought and speculation, I decided I don't need no stink'n surround sound system. But I did find one I would give my left arm for. 
Now that's what I'm talk'n bout. Logitech don't make this model no more, but there are still a few available online.....@ $995. Holy cows!!! Then I look at another system by Logitech......
This one will blow yer socks off too....shake the winders, knock stuff off the walls.....crank up the volume.
Then last but not least is the Boze system............
Ok....that's all I have to say bout that.

Got to get in gear and head 'em up to nephews house, just up the road a piece. Stop by the parts store and pick up some parts (fan clutch and thermostat). Joe is gonna fix "that jeep" for his uncle Bill. Feed me too. He's such a good boy.

I'm out of here......back laters.







2 comments:

  1. Fix'n the jeep is good belated birthday gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your such a trip. Thats all I got to say. But its a good trip :)

    ReplyDelete