?

?

Monday, April 3, 2017

Projects have kept me going

It's been a hard hard hard 3, 4, or 5 weeks. Have ya ever had that "don't give a shit" attitude an' throws everthing in the dumpster? Now that's what I'm talk'n bout.

We had us some cold weather. We had us some pretty darn warm weather. I took advantage of the pretty darn warm weather an' done me some projects. As best I could with these damn health issues. My arms is all bruised up. My lungs are full of sawdust. I ain't shaved in bout a month or so.

Had us some tornado warnings this morn'n. One hit in Carrollton, Georgia just 10 mile to the south of "Yo Mama's R/V Resort and Recreational Park" where the old Billy Bob is camped at. Had a ton of rain here an' some them sissy Georgia high winds (25 mile a hour or so). No tornadoes. 

So, what have I been do'n all this time?

 Just thought you might like one of my birds....him are pretty.

 Then Levi wanted his picture took.

See....I tole you, we gonna put some step'n stones on the porch deck.

Robert tells me...."daddy, go sit down, I'll do this for you".

He did a good job too......

A few months back I had builded a plywood storage rack outside the shop. But fully loaded, the bottom fell slap out. It was covered with my old R/V awning with no doors to keep the rain out. It needed rebuilding. An' that's exactly what I did. I have the bruised up arms to proof it too. It now has a solid floor, a wood roof, siding an' 2 homemade Billy Bob doors.
I'm think'n I did a pretty good job on this project. Robert is tickled pink.

In the mean time, my daughter Doris come over beg'n me to make her a bird feeder to go along with the birdhouse I builded for her. She said she didn't want a big log cabin feeder, just a little bird feeder. Well the old Billy Bob don't work that way.

So's I started build'n her a bird feeder.
Oh my God, Billy Bob is building a log cabin.

 This is a log cabin bird feeder....less the chimney.

This is a chemney.....yet to be paint washed to a beautiful sandstone finish.
Not the normal perfection you would expect from Billy Bob chimney construction, but what the hell, birds don't care what it looks like.

On other news.....the old Billy Bob is get'n older ever day. Health issues are tak'n their toll. I sit a lot. Even work'n on projects I sit on my ass....except when using the table saw. Breathing is still bout the same. It sucks.

Still haven't made a solid decision on building birdhouses for sale. I know I could be a millionaire in bout a years time, but what the hell would I do with all that money? It's never been a goal of mine to be rich. Just enough to get by with is just fine with me. My name ain't Donald Trump.

Camping trip in 3 weeks. It's a new place Robert found. He's gonna do some electrical work for the owner and the owner said we can come camp out any time we want.....even family camp outs. They got a 5 acre pond there, so's I'm tak'n the remote control tug boat with us. Can hardly wait. Hope my health is good that weekend.
Oh, by the way. I been work'n on the Chris Craft boat a little. Moved it back to the livingroom. Installed a servo motor in it to control the rudder....after some "modifications". Works just fine.
This is under the back seat.

I hope my next post is sooner than this one. It's hard. 

30 comments:

  1. Hi. I hope your next post is sooner, too!! I get worried. Looks like you have used your time well, building stuff. How exciting that you will get to try out your boat. Would love to see your boats in the water! Pictures! Take care of you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Ha Rose, you get worried 'cause you ain't prepared. We all gonna die some day.....maybe even tomorrow.

      I been active my entire life an' try my darndest even with the issues I have. It's comforting to know I ain't dead yet an' can still do stuff.

      A few (maybe 4 or 5) year ago, I put the Mississippi riverboat in the water at some lake in Texas. I'll find a pic and post it for you.

      Do you have any residents in the birdhouse yet???

      Delete

    2. Thank you for sharing such great information.
      i can recommend Dr Obodo if you help finding out more detail about spell caster to get marriage ,stop divorce, finding new love and even need herbal to cure illness etc . contact info
      E-mail ; templeofanswer@hotmail.co.uk
      Phone/whatsapp ; + 2348155425481

      Delete
  2. hi BB. i guess you can not fool old BB. on april fools day .i guess you figured out that i was trying to fool you about the canadian prime minister . yes billy i encourage you to make a lot of BB. signature log cabin bird houses , bird feeders , mail boxes and what about some fancy wood plaques for under that yo mama's and harry hil's mail box . if you make several and take pictures of all your works of art you could rent a table spot at a flea market and you can sell what you bring or even take order's for custom works of art . keep up the great work BB. .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't need the $$$$ Louie. Sides that, you talk'n WORK, the 4 letter word retirees seldom talk about. Although I do get much satisfaction out of each one I build. Dang boy howdy, if'n I only had me a place to build a log cabin R/V shelter. Wouldn't that be a kick in the ass?

      Delete
  3. Man BB you been busy that camping weekend sound like fun , get them boats in the water an hope they don't sink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only boats that sink are boats that leak.
      Good to see ya George. Enjoying your return home. You go to some really neat places.

      Delete
  4. Good to hear from you! You have been busy. Looks like you've been keeping Robert busy, too. Slow posting happens, post when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi BB. i want to ask you if it is true, that every body must follow and obey the law and that NO ONE is above the law ? if that is true , why does the united states post office mail men drive there delivery vehicles on our public roads with out any license plates front or back, nor( like in texas we need windshield inspection stickers ) those vehicles do not have neither ! is the constitution of the united state only for some peoples and not for every body ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi BB. barack hussein obama the second gave his birth certificate to the public 3 years after he was in office which states that he was born August 4, 1961 at the Kapiolani Medical Center for Women and Children,in Honolulu, hawaii . now if you google kapiolani medical center you will see that that center was founded in 1978.
    approx. 17 years after obama was born . so how can that be possible that some one is born some where that never existed for 17 years ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please. Let's not use BB's blog for political issues. That would mess it up for me really quick.

      Delete
  7. Great to hear from you Billy Bob, Log cabin looks really good. Have a great time camping and boating.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is good to hear that you are still kicking and have some projects going on. We're still here in Quartzsite but are leaving for home soon. Keep on keepin' on! Max from Illinois.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your precision in building is awesome, Billy Bob. Yes she am very pretty; really sets off color of feeder. Lovely perfection. May I copy the picture? It can make me yearn; haha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I like your house, you are very talanted. My father and I made similar house in my chouldhood. Love that days so much

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good to hear from you! You have been busy. Looks like you've been keeping Robert busy, too. Slow posting happens, post when you can.
    บาคาร่า online
    gclub online

    ReplyDelete

  12. شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض
    خدمات ركن كلين للخدمات المنزلية ومكافحة الحشرات بالرياض لذلك تحرص شركتنا كأفضل الشركات الموجودة فى الرياض على التخلص من جميع الأفات الشرسه مثلا الفئران وغيرها من القوارض التى من الممكن ان تكون سبب فى تدمير اغراض اى منزل او قد تسبب بعض الامراض اونقلها لذلك نقدم الخدمات التالية
    شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض
    شركة مكافحة الصراصير بالرياض
    شركة مكافحة الفئران بالرياض
    شركة مكافحة بق الفراش بالرياض
    شركة مكافحة الوزغ بالرياض
    شركة مكافحة النمل الاسود بالرياض
    شركة رش دفان بالرياض.

    ReplyDelete
  13. AM SANDRA FROM CANADA, THANKS TO DR ONIHA WHO HELP ME BRING MY HUSBAND BACK, MY HUSBAND LEFT ME WITH THREE KIDS, FOR ANOTHER YOUNG GIRL, FOR OVER TWO YEARS, I TRIED ALL I COULD TO SETTLED OUR DIFFRENCES, BUT IT YIELDED NO RESULT, I WAS THE ONE TAKING CARE OF THE CHILDREN ALONE, UNTIL ONE DAY, I CAME IN CONTACT WITH SOME ARTICLES ONLINE, CONTAINING HOW DR ONIHA HAS HELP SO MANY LOVERS AND FAMILY REUNION AND REUNIT AGAIN, AND I DECIDED TO CONTACT HIM, AND HE CAST HIS SPELL ON MY HUSBAND, WITHIN FIVE DAYS, MY HUSBAND RAN BACK HOME, AND WAS BEGGING ME AND THE KIDS FOR FORGIVENESS, IN CASE YOU ARE PASSING THROUGH SIMILAR PROBLEMS, AND YOU WANTS TO CONTACT DR ONIHA, YOU CAN REACH HIM VIA HIS CONTACT NUMBER, ON CALL OR WHATSAP +2347089275769 OR EMAIL DRONIHASPELL@YAHOO.COM

    ReplyDelete
  14. Do you need an urgent blank ATM CARD to solve your financial needs. i want to tell the world about my experience with. i discovered an hacking team called skylink technoloy. they re really good at what they do, i inquired about the BLANK ATM CARD. if it works or even Exist, then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions. three days later i received my card and tried it with the closest ATM machine to me, and to my greatest surprise it worked like magic. i was able to withdraw up to $4000.This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life. there is no ATM MACHINES this BLANK ATM CARD CANNOT penetrate into it because it have been programmed with various tools and software. i just felt this might help those of us in need of financial stability. The card have really change my life. if you want to contact them, HERE is the email

    skylinktechnes@yahoo.com or whatsapp: +1(213)328–0248

    ReplyDelete
  15. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN, CHECK OUT THE BLANK ATM CARD IN LESS THAN 24hours {oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com}


    I want to testify about OSCAR WHITE blank ATM cards which can withdraw money from any ATM machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no hope then I saw so many testimony about how OSCAR WHITE send them the blank ATM card and i use it to collect money in any ATM machine and become rich. I also email him and he sent me the blank card. I have use it to get $100,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of $5,000 daily.OSCAR WHITE is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode. email Him on how to get it now via: oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com or whats-app +1(323)-362-2310

    ReplyDelete
  16. Để có những quyết định chính xác và phù hợp khi lựa chọn sàn gỗ để sử dụng cho không gian nhà, bạn nên tìm hiểu kỹ lưỡng về các loại sàn gỗ Châu Âu , thương hiệu, chất lượng, giá thành
    Sàn gỗ Kronopolvietnam

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello my name is Chloe Elizabeth I'm from USA i want to testify of a great and powerful spell caster my husband left me and the kids for 2 weeks when i called him he didn't pick up when he came back home the 3rd week he told me he wanted a divorce i was so sad i cried all night he left again i was so lonely the next day i was searching for something online when i found a spell caster called Dr Osasu who have helped so many people with their problems so i contacted him with my problems he told me it will take 24hrs and my husband will be back to me i did every thing he told me to do and the next day my husband came back kneeling and begging he canceled the divorce we are now happy together Dr Osasu can help you too Email him at

    (drosasu25@gmail.com)

    WhatsApp +2347064365391

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really like it and I hope there is something new
    FA Chai slot

    ReplyDelete
  19. see here c9u66s7q17 replica bags from china replica bags ebay replica bags nancy replica gucci z8d63z0b11 replica bags cheap special info o7z23o1n61 replica bags online replica bags ru v9k03n2v54

    ReplyDelete
  20. ดาวน์โหลด joker123 เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ที่กำลังเดินทางมาแรง Pg ด้วยต้นแบบเกมที่นำสมัยเล่นง่ายสล็อตโจ๊กเกอร์ เปิดให้บริการเกมสล็อตเยอะมาก เครดิตฟรี สล็อต เว็บไซต์ตรง โบนัส 100%

    ReplyDelete
  21. pg ยอดเยี่ยมเกมออนไลน์สล็อตบนมือถือแบบใหม่ปัจจุบันของโลกสมัครเล่น PG SLOT วันนี้ไม่มีเบื่อไม่ซ้ำซากในแบบการเล่นเดิมๆอีกต่อไปเป็นเกมสล็อตที่แจ๊คพอตแตกหลายครั้งที่สุดลองเลย

    ReplyDelete
  22. เกม UFA Wallet 777 เป็นเครื่องบินในกลุ่มของสายการบินไทยแอร์เอเชีย (Thai Airways International) PG SLOT งเป็นเครื่องบินโดยสารขนาดใหญ่ที่มีความจุสูงสุดถึง 364 ที่นั่ง มีระยะทางบินได้ถึง

    ReplyDelete