?

?

Monday, October 2, 2017

I'm not RIP, if fact not resting at all

Where do I start after being gone so long?

My last blog post I had made the decision that it would be my last. Before that I thought it would be cool to write about my dying days. But shit, I didn't die. I tried writing about a few projects I had taken on and that didn't work out either. I ran out of projects. Then I ran out of energy and the desire.

Most of my day is spent sit'n in my office chair in front of the computer read'n news, do'n the Facebook thing, watch'n videos an' look'n at pictures. Or sit'n in the same chair watch'n Alaska Bush People an' stuff like that on the TV. I take long naps most every day.

I went fish'n a couple times in Robert's new kayaks. Sheesh, I thought I was gonna die. But I did catched a couple little bass fishes. More like tiny little bass fishes. Of course I have to modify the kayaks and put trolling motors on 'em. I ain't paddl'n no freak'n boat.

Of course we had to have a trailer to carry the kayaks an' fish'n gear.


During the rains, heavy rains, my porch floor would flood, turn into a small lake. So's I fix that. Tore the plywood off'n it, leveled the joists and installed a bonefied treated deck'n boards floor.



Now when we get a downpour of rain, it runs down through the narrow cracks an' no more lake on my porch. I think this was my last project before be'n confined to a damn chair.

Had me a few doctor appointments. My heart doc told me not to worry bout the skip'n heart beat an' to double up on my tachycardia meds. What I did. An' I ain't had no my skip'n heart beats. Heart seems to be work'n just fine again.

Another trip to the lung doctor and my breath'n has improved to a 42.....what ever the hell that is. Think'n it's lung capacity %. The puffers are a godsend, I can breath. Well wait a minute. There are many times, mostly in the morn'n when I almost go into a panic 'cause I can't get enough breath. Two puff off'n the Pro Air puffer an' I'm all right again. My breathing issues are my biggest concern.

A while back I put Leonard on a diet. Bought him some expensive no grain high protein food an' cut him down to 3/4 cup a day. He losed bout 3 pounds so I started let'n him eat out of the bad. A few bites an' he was back out the door. He gained bout 3 pound. He's back on the diet.

Here's a pic of the new seat covers I installed some months back.


Don't 'member I I mentioned a camping trip. Well, we went on one. Took the 2 remote controlled boats an' put them in the pond. Ha, only pis of the tug boat.





Robert an' Mandi sit'n out in the cook'n an' sitn area....under a canopy....out of rain drops.

An' then it rained. Not a little rain, but a gully warsher. Campers look'n out their camper winders. But it was still a nice camp'n trip. Everbody had a great time.

I'm gonna cut this short. I hope I can get back into blogging but I'm not gonna promise anything. If I don't, it's been a wonderful excit'n 8 years....or something like that.


 
 


14 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear you are OK. You were truly missed, People were asking if anyone had heard from you etc. When I read your posts it always put a smile on my face... looked forward to it. Take Care and can you just once in a while update us. Thanks, Best Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Billy Bob so nice to hear from you again, Nice to see that you still upright an breathing, we wondering about you, Just keep on going and enjoying as much as you can, Keep the blog going as well, nice the hear what y'all been up to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have had a good bit of fun. Glad to hear from you again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well well well, he lives after all! do you know how many people worried about you and your health? probably 2 or 3.
    thought you probably run off with a long-legged redhead female.
    billy bob is still in da building.
    em

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really glad to see you making a post. One does run out of things to say but I try to post often just to let everyone know that I am still alive and kicking. I should have known that you were doing just great. You can't keep the Billy Bob down, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi BB. i thought you must of gone down to mexico with out me where there was no internet and having more fun with all the senoritas that a human has the right to and i know how much you love the real authentic mexican cuisine . look at all the peoples that have been missing you and love you so much that they have been checking out your blog every day after all this time ! i saw WOW no one love's me that much that is for sure . glad to see your back and kicking .

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was pleasantly surprised to see your post this morning. I'm happy that you ain't dead. Max from Illinois.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We were concerned and curious. Good to see you back, even if only once in a while. Good looking rc boat, and it floats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh it is great to hear from you again. Sounds like you have been keeping busy. Did you really motorize the kayaks? If so that would be a great blog post. Love your new water resistant porch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good to see a post from you again. It would be nice to hear from you at least occasionally.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A pleasant surprise & an upbeat post, boats in the water even!!
    Damn fine to see you around!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, Billy Bob! Don't you feel the warmth coming at you from all these comments? Lots of us care about you. And worry when you don't tell us something. Looks like I got that wish I commented on September 30. I'm glad to hear you've been having some good times while you were away, Your health issues don't seem to be as bad as they were. That is a good thing. I am glad to see your good boy Robert hanging around there.

    The bird house did not have any occupants this year, but you should see how the jasmine I planted has grown up all around it. We have high hopes for the spring,

    Please let us hear from you once in a while! We care.

    ReplyDelete
  13. gosh,, been forgetting to even look at my blog for a long time, and lo and behold,, heres one of yours! add playing games with your activities, and thats me too. Play at onlinebandit with real people, love it. My heart doc just told me i was out of shape, for the reason im so short winded. Yep,,that bad hip did a lot, before i got the new one. Keep thinking i should exercise, but,, ... I do record and watch a lot of movies.
    Take care there...

    ReplyDelete