?

?

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Slept in again this morning...6:30. Not 'cause I was want'n to, but I was asleep. Soon as my feet hit the floor, I says "holy cow, now look what ya went and done". I was sore all over. Even my toenails hurt. But mostly this old wore out back. I'm either get'n too much exercise or not enough.

Today was one I have nothing interesting to say about. On top of all the tired and sore bones, I ate the rest of that apple pie for lunch. Not one piece, not two, but all three. That put me slap on the couch with gas cramps to outright sick as a dog. Two doses of alka seltzer and I was able to eat the left overs from last nights dinner.
By the way, the blackberry cobbler is defrosting for the solar oven tomorrow....sun willing.

So there you have it. Another exciting day at Billy Bobs.

2 comments:

  1. BB now you have gone and done it again...gotten sick by eating too much!!

    Hope you get to feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. B.B. I was just going by this comment:
    BHUT JOLOKIA
    The Bhut Jolokia is officially the World's Hottest Pepper rated at an inferno like 1,001,304 Scoville heat units, according to the Guinness World Records. Guinness confirmed, with the help of Dr. Paul Bosland, a professor and noted chili breeder at New Mexico State University, that the Bhut Jolokia, also known as the Naga jolokia or Tezpur pepper, is the world's hottest chili pepper.

    This thing would definitely clear your sinuses. Maybe the next time you make a pot of chili, you should try one of these. It would probably light you up at both ends, if you catch my drift.

    ReplyDelete