?

?

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday again????

Sure wish I had something interesting to write about today. Don't know what it is about Sundays, but I just don't want to do a thing. When ya retire, all days are Sunday.

Since I didn't sleep worth dern last night with all the burp'n, blech'n and puff'n (mild toots), I stayed in the sack till 7am. Not 'cause I wanted to, but the wind blew the door shut last night and Lug Nut had to go pee. I leave the door open so the dogs can go out and the bugs can come in out of the weather. I have every kind of bug imaginable, all swarming around my lap top.

Started my Walmart list while sit'n on the porch drink'n morning coffee. Billy Bob gonna go spend some money. Set the solar oven up at 9:30 for to cook my blackberry cobbler. Bunch of clouds slowed the pre heat process, so cobbler went in at 11am. Aimed it off to the south and headed to town.

Back at 1pm with a load of stuff....mostly stuff to eat (groceries for those that don't know what stuff is). While at the "has everything" store I found one of those solar blankets with the mirror finish. That's what I'm gonna glue to my reflectors to replace the one broken and one cracked mirror. Anyhows, while I was gone, the wind blew one of the reflectors closed, shutting off all means of cook'n my cobbler. One more hour and the cobbler come out all bubbly and hotter an' a blaz'n flame. Use pot holders Billy Bob!!!!

Other than that, old Billy Bob didn't do nuttin again.

No comments:

Post a Comment