?

?

Thursday, August 6, 2009

another one last night

Boy Howdy, what am I gonna do??? Almost got blowed plumb away night before last and then the same thing happen last night. Blowed one of my hummer feeders down and broke it, but old Billy Bob know how to fix stuff like that. Deming is notorious for high winds, so it's nothing unusual to have 30 and 40 mph winds, but 500....that's ridiculous.

This morning was spectacular. Big red sunrise with clouds all over the sky. But I knowed it would turn into a hot one with all the humidity. Yep, that's exactly what it did. Temp is only 92, sun blar'n down, only a few little clouds and barely a puff of wind......it's freak'n hot.

Spent a couple hours doing my "think'n" jobs from yesterday. They done changed the Walmart around where's I can't find anything. It was perfect. Now look at it. Blankets, pillows, rugs, wash rags, towels....all in the garden dept. Where the hell is my garden dept.??? Go figure!!!
Anyhows, I got my "stuff". Went by and checked tire prices.....holy cow! Maybe just run these till the air runs out.
Yeah, I pretty much decided to keep the "that jeep". Gonna leave the "for sale" signs in it and if a buyer comes along, sell it. Will keep the little red Bronco II just in case.

Old Billy Bob gonna do something he never did in his lifetime. Gonna bake a apple pie from scratch with "real" apples and home brew crust. Got to wait for the weekend though 'cause my reflectors will be here tomorrow. Dang, I'm excited.

3 comments:

  1. Don't you just hate it when stores go and change a perfectly good layout?

    I am not good in the kitchen but I admire those that are, so good luck with your apple pie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course the pie will need Blue Bell vanilla on top or a slice of cheese. :-) good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheese???? Did you say cheese??? For heavens sake, don't ya know cheese is for grilled cheese sandwiches?
    LOL....you bet to the Blue Bell.
    Got bread in the solar oven and wouldn't ya know it, 3 little basketballs.

    ReplyDelete