?

?

Friday, December 4, 2009

Snow in Texas???

Boy howdy, did ya see the snow in Texas this morn'n??? What the hell??? I know what it is, global warm'n. What a bunch of bunk.Ya did google Climategate....right??? Grrrrrr....as old Uncle Ben would say.

It's so beautiful outside I just don't know what I'm gonna do with myself. I mean, just like lay'n on "da beach" on some tropical island. Nice little 5 mph breeze to keep ya cool. Not a cloud in the sky. Didn't I just say all that yesterday? Ya don't rekon it's gonna be like this forever do ya???

Speak'n of yesterday....I went off up the road a piece (17 mile) to a place call Bombay Beach think'n I were gonna see some of the old beach resorts what was built in the 60's when the Salton Sea were the place to go... (did ya know...the Salton Sea is 226 feets below sea level??). Well, "park road closed". What the hell??? Drove round the little burg for a few minutes and head'em back to Niland. Wasted trip. While just mind'n my own business, I went through one them check point places on the way. "Pull over there...get out the car". At least they didn't find the drugs....LOLOLOLOL....jus kid'n.

Now today, if'n I can find the place, I gonna go look see the mud volcanoes and the mud pots. Heared bout them last year, but I were too busy work'n on that cheap brand spank'n new China built generator to go see.


Ok...research to do...find them mud pots!!!




7 comments:

  1. Yep... Snowed here what looked like might have been 1/4 inch looking at it covering the falcon, but the sun came out and it was gone in a flash. Can't tell it ever snowed at all. It still SUCKS though as far as I'm concerned. Now the sun doesn't know whether it wants to stay in or out. Might warm up some if it would stay out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, BB I want to hear more about the cheap china generator. Did you fix it or what???,what kind was it how does it work now.

    Here is a web site to fishing a round Yuma.
    http://www.yumabassman.com/#Ponds.

    Tffn I found a blog you might want to look at if your going to be building in the cold weather.

    http://simpleplansimpleplan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I left the slabs last time I told the officers at the check point " watch out for a shady character in a grey jeep they call king of the slabs. I think he is up to no good."

    I hope they didnt think I was talkin bout you. he he he

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're such a good friend OGT... If you ever mention a falcon to one of those officers how about saying it came from Australia (where they still make them.) Maybe that officer will be a drum player and I hear they need one down there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah , I forgot to mention that I told them the jeep was being followed by a falcon. but I meant a bird. I hope they dont think it was TFFNGUY...

    ReplyDelete
  6. OGT you hit the head on the nail about the shady character reference.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol I hope everyone knows me and tffn guy were joking.

    ReplyDelete