?

?

Friday, April 11, 2014

My battery is dead

"Ha ha Billy Bob, ya really screwed up yesterday by mentioning golf". I'm begin'n to think that just the mention of golf turns into a game of "don't read Billy Bob's blog today".

Had a long talk with my son Robert this morn'n. Boy howdy did he let me know a thing or two. Ya see, I was worried that I would be out of place camp'n at "Yo Mama's RV Resort". Be a "old fart" burden on all the younger folks...stuff like that. But I'll call "Yo Mama" today an' verify it's Ok to camp in her yard or if'n I'm just suck'n buttermilk through a straw.

As much as I hate the IRS, today I will attempt to "git 'er done". Cain't think of nuttin more to say bout that. Now.....what the hell is my user name an' password for TaxAct? Ha....found it.

This morn'n I am in a "no start" situation. I turn the key to start an' there ain't nuttin there. My battery is dead (cain't think), I got a flat tire (back pain) an' I have a sour disposition (grumpy as hell). So I'll say no more at this time in hopes that I'll feel better after while. Then I might tell ya a story.

Well shoot, I should have knowed it, my blog did not update again this morn'n.

This is the second try....on IE. 




5 comments:

  1. I have a suspicion that a lot more people read your blog than you know. I check everyday to see what you are up to, wouldn't miss it, love hearing about all the golfin', fishing, trips to Walmart, dead batteries. Keep it up, and keep moving.
    Mary in East Texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots people read our blogs, I get 5-6 comments most days , but usually 7 to 8 hundred pages views.
    Get that battery replaced and tire fixed you be ready soon to head to Georgia, yahoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somehow the comment meant for today ended up under my comment on yesterday's post. I'm here as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just read your blog but I won't comment because I'm just not making any sense until I get off pain meds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that doesn't sounds good Billy Bob! Make sure to check your batteries on a regular base to prevent these troubles.

    ReplyDelete