?

?

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Stress....yup

Whinn'n an' cry'n removed by "Billy Bob Editing Service"..........

Now I don't know bout the rest of ya, but a years time for the old Billy Bob is somewheres between 3 to 6 months. Time flies as we get a bit older. It's like, I git up in the morn'n, do a few piddle things, watch a little TV....it's time to go to bed. As a kid I used to say, "will Christmas ever get here"? Now I says, "Christmas already, Easter was just two weeks ago". Summer? I missed summer this year. It was chilly when I got to Georgia a month ago (almost 5 months May) an' it's chilly already (fall). Ok, I'll admit, summer was a couple weeks long.   

Sure do wish I could think of something funny to write bout today, but damn....there ain't nuttin there.
Soooooo...this is it for the day.

5 comments:

  1. Sitting here at the courthouse in Jacksboro loving the nice dry breeze and reasonable temps. Checking on where to go next. Probably will meander out to west Texas between the Guadalupe Mountains and Del Rio for the winter. Maybe say HI to the BB Tree. Good luck on the choice you make. See you when you get there wherever there is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure do wish I was parked across the street from ya Barney. Maybe soon.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a scientific fact that time is relative to how fast the brain works. In kids, where the brain works really fast, they perceive time as just crawling along slowly, but as we get older the brain slows down and we perceive time as slipping by so very fast. Why, although it took me a few minutes to write this, it seemed to me like only a couple of seconds. . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. You write a great commentary about the passage of time as we get older. You sure are spot on about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so looked forward to turning 18 years old, it seems like it took forever to reach that milestone. Funny after that the years flew by...now you will NEVER find me mentioning my birthday, much less my age.

    ReplyDelete