?

?

Sunday, October 19, 2014

I don't know, it's Sunday

It's Sunday, a day for do'n nuttin. An' there's a slim possibility I may not do nuttin.

The cake bak'n didn't happen yesterday. Ya see, when "yo mama" goes shop'n, she goes for a loooong time. Too long gone an' too late in the day to be cook'n a cake when she returned.

Somewhere's in my post yesterday I gave somebody the impression I am giv'n up on all the things I like to do an' ain't gonna never leave Georgia. I hope I can clear this up today.

The only thing I can figger is when I said "if'n I had had surgery" I would remain in Georgia for the winter for the recovery period. I didn't have surgery an' I ain't gonna have surgery. There's a possibility I may have a couple nerves killed, but that's it. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Ok, it was freak'n cold last night.....46 freez'n degrees.

Water heater RED lighted on me again yesterday. That means the old Billy Bob didn't fix it. Now, there's only one reason that red light will come on. No flame.....light comes on if burner fails to light/stay lit after three attempts. And what makes the flame? Well ya got a circuit board what tells the gas valve to open up an' let some propane out to the pilot an' burner. An' it also tells the spark igniter thingy to make some sparks to ignite the gas. That's it.....nuttin else. Well there is a possibility of the thermostat not tell'n the circuit board to shut the gas valve off when the water reaches set temp. I'm think'n it's the circuit board. But then again, I'm think'n it could be the gas valve. Now how the hell do ya check a circuit board an' a gas valve??? Add this sucker back to the "fix it" list.

Advil??? Have to place it on the 50/50 list this morn'n. I love experiments. If'n I owned me a chemistry set, I would probly blow something slap up.

Ok, that couch over there. We ain't gonna get along. I sit over there for two days....as a experiment. I tryed tak'n a nap on that sucker. The naps was fine, but when I get up.....Oh shit, gotta take a Advil. An' just sit'n on it, I don't like that neither. Back to square one on the couch. 

Speak'n of blow'n stuff up, I got to take my Henry rifle apart an' reblue the barrel. Dad gun rust. It only takes a couple minutes to rub some oil on that sucker, but do you think the old Billy Bob done that in the last 2 years? Nope, he didn't. He just let that thing hang on the wall an' RUST.....in bold letters. But, I ain't gonna do it today. Think'n tools lay'n all over the place, rifle parts here an' there, spill blue'n stuff on the floor an' "that couch". No, this is a job for south Texas sit'n outside.

Ok, I done said too much again. I'm out of here. See ya tomorrow.    



  

 

9 comments:

  1. 'Tween the couch an' fixin' red light problems, startin' problems and other upcoming issues/problems (you gonna have 'em) I'm thinkin' it would be advisable to sell Sally and buy a new girl; name her the "Gorgeous Glorious GoGirl". You maybe already invested enough in Sally to have gotten a new house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no wait, "Sally da house" ain't in bad shape. An' she surely don't need to be replaced. I'm think'n some them "spices an' herbs" I use from time to time may make these little repairs sound like things are really really bad. Well they ain't. They just minor repairs. Very little has been invested.....maybe $3000 in 10 years.

      Delete
  2. that old sally is like old pos" that jeep" . it's too old and it's just costing you too much money , grief and is a danger to you and ever bodies on the roads , by now all the old rubbers are all cracked like ( fan belts , rad hoses , tires , fuel lines , brake hoses ,seals ) after ten years the sun has for sure attacked all those things .all those things need to be changed for new . instead of knocking off your list ,your adding . so i have to agree with anonymous .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Read above Louie, I have spent very little in the last 10 years. An' with only 45,000 miles, that's a good deal.

      Delete
    2. But old sally knows where all the fishing spots are.

      Delete
  3. I think fixing and repairing keeps you busy and much cheaper than a new "Sally" .Our coach is 15 years old and paid for, easy to fix and repair things, when you have a house you like.
    We love ours just perfect for us.
    You like fixin anyways.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I'm try'n to tell Anony an' Louie.

      Delete
    2. Need somting to use all dem tools that ya tote araond.

      Delete
  4. I have to adjust the air to gas mixture from time to time as I travel to keep the RED light off and me in hot water. Must be difference in altitude.

    ReplyDelete