?

?

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

I screwed up......yup, again

Ok, I ain't the first blogger what ever did this, but I deleted 100 comments...by accident.

Ya see, I was check'n my Blogger "spam" folder. My god, I got 3600 plus spams in there.....let's delete 'em. I clicks some buttons an' Google goes to work....deleting 100 current comments, not spam. Man boy howdy was the old Billy Bob piss off. I look all over the place try'n to find a button to push to bring them comments back. There ain't no such button. Deleted comments are NOT recoverable.
 Ok, let's get on with our lives. Deleted comments are "water under the bridge"....or something like that.

I got to do something with this dad gum recliner chair. At 8pm last night, there was a program I wanted to watch, so I decided to go sit in the chair. Lay back, sip up a cup an' have me a relax'n even'n. That lasted right bout 20 minutes an' I was gone. Slap in dreamland in nuttin flat. I miss my program an' I sleep till 11pm....two hours before bedtime. Two more hours pass an' my eyeballs is big as dinner plates. I'm wide awake an' ain't no way I'm gonna go to bed to just lay there an' stare at the ceiling. You'll never guess in a hunnert years what I did.
But I did hit the sack at 3am. Sleeped till 9:30 this morn'n. "Man, I feels like a hunnet dollar bill" ready to go be spent. Freak'n hip hurts though. 

If you guessed "worked on that boat", you got it dead on right. Yesterday I worked on it too. Got the pilot house finished an' glued down to the cabin. The smoke stacks are finished an' glued in place. You DID notice they were repainted, right?  The front mast is properly aligned an' temporarily installed. Only 3 little mast lights an' that forward mast is done. Cabin hand railings has been started. Oh, careful examination will reveal doors glued in place on the cabin.


    Man boy howdy, this thing is look'n more like a tug boat ever day. That year I was talk'n bout to build this thing is gonna be a very short year. But that's one good thing bout be'n retired an' get'n up there an' on the "old" side. Years go by fast. Too fast.  This boat will be finished before ya know it.
Ha Ha...I'll keep ya informed as the project progresses.

I ain't even gonna mention Texas this morn'n. Although, I would like to be there instead of here. Here got down to 40 degs last night....an' it don't get that cold in south Texas.

Ok, I got things to do. Laters!!!!


 

8 comments:

  1. I think the more narrow red stripes around the (are they smokestacks?) look much better than the wide ones did. Good call.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gypsy, I am sooo proud you agree with most everthing I do or say. We are two like people with bout the same "want's an' needs". "Ya wanna go danc'n"???

      Delete
    2. I haven't been dancin' in years, but I'd love to go dancin' with you. We could hold each other up!

      Delete
  2. That's the problem I have with my recliner too. 15-20 minutes sounds asleep. But then Suzie wake me up to go to bed, nice that she does that.
    South Texas is much warmer, not too bad here just North of Houston either.
    That tug boat really lookin good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok George, how the hell do ya fix the thing so's you can watch a entire program on the TV???
      Yup, I know all bout that nice weather in south Texas. That's where I'm from ya know.
      Glad ya like the tug boat.

      Delete
  3. I had the same problem with my recliner and couldn't figure out anyway to stay awake so I had to buy me another one that was uncomfortable as hell to watch TV in and put it right next to it. If I want a nap I sit in my good one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to read this blog & comments twice.

    A chair that is TOO comfortable is a good problem to have... kind of like too much food at a holiday meal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would cry if I accidentally deleted my comments!

    Your tug boat is looking good.

    ReplyDelete