?

?

Monday, December 29, 2014

Something is amiss.....me

I was gonna just leave a blank page this morn'n, but then decided I needed to say "something".


Something!!!!

Ha, that didn't work out so well. I was think'n HUGE ass letters all the way cross the screen.

Last night was another one them "terrible" nights.....what turn into a terrible morn'n....what turn into a "I don't give a shit" attitude. Poor nephew Frank only visit for bout 5 minute an' poooof, he gone....just like that. 

Ok....I'm out of here.

6 comments:

  1. Sorry about that!!! Guess things HAVE to improve, huh? Since they can't get worse? Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is always tomorrow or SOMETHING !

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK......if you need someone to jog your memory for something to talk about, how about you tell us about the times you were a beer gusseling dancing machine, and they called you Barnacle Bill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, BB! Whether Barnacle Bill or Billy Bob, you be bonafide Big Dog and deserve a day on the porch anytime you see fit. Old RB

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, what is wrong, Billy Bob? I hope things aren't critical for you, in any way - physical wise. You are right; there is always something going wrong with our human fragile frames - re: I just wish the doctors throughout the years had been open/honest and upfront about what was coming for me and most everybody else in the latter days.

    ReplyDelete