?

?

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Stop sign....dead end.

All my life I just jump behind the wheel an' head on off down the road. Go a hunnert mile a hour most times (speed limit or less). Weren't many times I would get all worried bout break'n down somewheres out in the middle nowheres. But that's happened a few times in my journeys too. But I'm a fix it up kind of guy, I can fix most anything. It's been a hard road but a well traveled road. It's call the "road of life" in case you're wonder'n.

The last few years, bout 2 or 3 I been go'n down a straight road with no turns to go see stuff or to go visit a old friend or anything like that. It's just a straight road. Lately I can see what appears to be a stop sign at the end of the road an' there ain't nowheres to turn around. Ain't no left turn an' ain't no right turn. A dead end.

I been think'n bout that for a bit now, that da gum stop sign. Had me a few episodes where I thought it was the end of the line. But I pulled through, not with fly'n colors but pulled through none the less.
I know my days are get'n short with all this stuff what ails me, but I'm think'n I done did my thing an' there ain't no reason to give it much thought.

Ok, I need to get off this subject an' talk bout some other stuff. Ya wanna hear bout my aches an' pains? Pass on that one too. Oh wait.....last week I cancel my back doctor appointment. It was just a follow up an' I figgered it weren't worth the ride over there just to tell him my pain level an' stuff like that. Yesterday I gets a phone call. From a nice lady tell'n me my doctor ordered me a TENS unit thingy. I had already told the doctor I didn't want one.....but there it is, wait'n for me to get instructed how to use the damn thing. I'm gonna try to cancel the thing. I've used them before an' the only relief I got was when I had it crank up on a thousand volts zap'n hell out them muscles back there. Anyhows????

Ha ha, the "billy jeep". I was gonna fix that a/c as soon as I got the gasket (O rings) kit. Got that sucker almost 2 week ago an' that a/c still don't work. Ya see, I just ain't got me no energy to go out there an' work on the damn thing. Now the temps are up in the mid 90's an' that's get'n on the warm side.....makes sweat run down in yer eyes an' ya cain't see shit. Work'n on a car a/c ya got to see shit.
I rekon I aughter just put my shoes on an' go out there an' suffer it out.

Hot damn, I done invent me another recipe. Everbody knows how to make a pan of chop up chicken gravy....pour it over fresh baked biscuits or toasted bread. Well, I was sit'n here an' got to think'n, that chicken gravy sure would be good over some noodles. Ha, I ain't got no noodles. But I do got me a package of Korr Pasta Sides....chicken flavor. I like that shit with chop up chicken gizzards....yum yum. Anyhows, I brew up the chicken gravy.....damn it tastes good like a sum-a-gum. And I brew up a pan of the Korr stuff. They taste different from each other. How bout mix them in one pan? Holey cows, you talk some good eat'n.....buttered corn on the side.

Have ya ever been somewheres where you ain't the least bit happy? Happy does matter ya know. Well lately that's just how I feel. I suppose that if'n I didn't have all these health issues an' get'n older than dirt, I would be back in Texas try'n my darndest to be happy. But that ain't the case. I am happy that I am well took care of by my son Robert, "yo mama" an' HIL Harry. But my heart is back in Texas.

I got me another son an' daughter in Texas, along with another 5 grandbabies. It's been way way to long since I've seen them.....an' I miss hell out them. I'm probly on Obama's no fly list from the things I posted on social media, so I doubt I could fly to Texas for a visit. I'm also skeered to fly again after the last time. Anyhows, I sure would like to see my son, daughter an' grankids.

In answer to a question in the comments.....NO, I did not got to the family camp'n trip. Sit'n in a chair for a camp'n trip is not what I call fun. But they did send lots of photos. Ha, just like I was there with 'em.

Ok, I got to get off here. Maybe I'll find something to do.....RIGHT!!!!

Oh Oh, blog didn't update on other blogs....try again....

And again.....


25 comments:

  1. Strikes me as strange but,I been thinking much the same way BB,must be the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking I need a new project when I realized what I need is the ability to DO a project. It doesn't matter how many projects I have waiting if I can't do them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got your blog here BB.Nice to hear from you again. Maybe the come up from Texas and visit ya?
    Maybe I come visit ya down there in Georgia too?
    Keep on keeping on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't let those aches and pains get ya down, buddy. Just do what you can and to hell with the rest.

    Hope you get a chance to see those gran-kids real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi BB. you sure know how to make a grown man cry again , anyone that read your blog and never cried can not be human . your daughter and son must be crying also if they are reading your blog . it makes me want to come and get you and drive you to ( austin? ) area ? so when do you want me to come get you ? so i thought you did not talk politics ? who you i find you on line to here your political comments . because i sure have very firm political opinions myself that i would like to share . ok take care .

    ReplyDelete
  6. We don't stop doing things because we get old...instead, we get old because we stop doing things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi BB. happy 4th of july 240th years ago ,and you thought you were old .take care .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Billy Bob. Too many days I have been checking and you are not talking! Please fix this!! I care, you know. As do plenty of other people.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm curious about your your projects; boat and what else is it you were building? Don't quit, finish and feel fulfilled. Hmmp, look who's talking! My youngin tells me to downsize, rid out most of my projects- time to give up my dreams. Youngins' don't know the half of it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. time for another post bb, yer fallin behine. miss you when yer not aroune.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please check in, Billy Bob. Need to know how you're doin'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. BB, been readin your blog for nie on 3 years off and on. You're getin kinda quite rightt now. It is Jul 17, been too quite

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. Why did you mess up these comments with this?????

      Delete
  14. hi BB. i am so very sad to tell you that i just found out this evening that a very good long time friend ( 19 years ) was murdered last week . i know she is in a better place because we were brother and sister in the family of jesus christ , still it is hard because a very close friend is gone and i am left behind to sufer her loss . i also am so sad that you have left me behind because you do not answer your phone when i call , nor do you answer your e-mail that i have sent to you . i am in tears , need to know that you are still alive , please please some one in billy bobs family let me know if he has left us . i hope i am not asking to much of you billy bob or robert or any one in billy bobs family . please please just let me know . thank-you my number is 210-363-9353 love louie frost .

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi BB. i love you billy bob ,i wish we could have shared more time together , will you please please let me know at the very least if your still alive . you still have unfinished business with the rest of your family in texas and i and your texas family will be crying for ever until you finish your business , in the name of jesus christ let me know if your still alive or his family (robert ) ect... my phone 210-363-9353

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope those of you who have BB address and / or phone number will continue to call and send mail to him. Maybe someone in his family will see the letters and respond

    ReplyDelete
  17. PLEASE. Tell us something, BB!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Folks, surely Robert would let us know something? Of course, he might be
    really upset. It's tough not knowing what is going on. That leaves us to imagine bad things...............

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ok BB,, get with it and let all of us know whats going on with you,,, ok? Maybe i dont do a blog for a long time, but i do talk on others and you havent even done that. SOOOOOOO,,, DO IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dam BB, it's been a while since I talked to you. I been with you since you had the little red Bronco in Lemmings. I still get up every morning hoping you have posted something. Seems like all of us faithful followers don't mean much to you. Seems like you could turn off the TV long enough to let us know how Sadi is doing and that dam cat. BB you are out window on the world.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dam BB, it's been a while since I talked to you. I been with you since you had the little red Bronco in Lemmings. I still get up every morning hoping you have posted something. Seems like all of us faithful followers don't mean much to you. Seems like you could turn off the TV long enough to let us know how Sadi is doing and that dam cat. BB you are out window on the world.

    ReplyDelete
  22. http://ofmadventures.blogspot.com/ Glad he's posting again.

    I miss your posts, BB! If you come back into Texas, you can sure park in my driveway!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good to hear from you again! Max from Illinois.

    ReplyDelete