?

?

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Two weeks of blissful living....My God, I'm still alive.

Yeah I know, I have problems too an' just don't feel up to mak'n a blog post. I didn't realize it's been so long, but I did know it's been a while.

So Ok, here's the deal.....I been busy as hell do'n projects. Since "yo mama" an' FIL Harry has been in Texas, I ain't had me nobody to talk to all day long. So I been do'n stuff around the place....fix'n broke stuff, yard maintenance, attempting to repair a John Deere lawnmower, writ'n shit down that I want to do.... Had me a list 17 projects long. Down to only 5 to go. I been a busy little feller.
Did I mention I mowed bout a acre or so of tall grass? Took me 2 days.....I mow slow an' articulate.
Freak'n weed eater ate my lunch.

Oh shit, I almost forget to tell ya. I made it to 75 year old. Let's see if'n I make it another year.

The gnome house is done minus gnomes an' landscaping.
"yo mama" an' HIL Harry returned from their Texas trip an' I talk her into no flower garden on the backside of the stump. Now I can do anything I like to the landscape.

DIL Mandi is a short little girl. Getting into the pop up camper is a 16 inches step for her. Getting into the pull behind camper, it's a 10 inches step for her. So's I builded her a dual purpose step for both campers.
The step is in 2 pieces....it comes apart. The black an' pink is for the pop up camper...8 inch step. The pink is for the pull behind....4 inch step. Robert gets the job of carpet on the top to suit her desires.

Another big 2 day project was to make repairs to a crookit lawnmower shed. There are no photos.
Broked off key in the deadbolt lock thingy. Fix that right up....2 hours to put back together an' install.
We now have a "happy" lawnmower shed.

Me an' Robert talked for a few days bout adding on to the shop/shed we builded a while back. Bout a year I'm think'n. Today I sended Robert to the Home Depot to pick up some lumber for the floor. Add on is 8 foots by 16 foots. To be used ONLY for storage an' Roberts work tools he throws on the benches in the shop.




This will make the building 16 x 22 feets.

Tomorrow afternoon Robert will be picking up lumber for the walls. This will give me something to work on while Robert is out slav'n his ass off making a gazillion dollars a day. I know how to build walls ya know.

Ok, went to the back doctor the other day....Tuesday, an' the doc says...."what can I do for ya"? I tell him he can kill some nerves, L3, L4, L5 an' 2 nerves in the SI. The next day I was sedated an' he kill all them nerves....radio frequency ablation. Damn I love RFA. I have only two pains. One where he made an injection an' the other is a slight pain at the top of my right hip.

The lung doctor had sended me a device to check my oxygen level while asleep. A week later a health care place bringed me a oxygen mak'n thingy for me to use at night. Apparently I quit breath'n at night or something like that.
The first 4 days I used this device, I was still wide awake at 4 an' 5am every night. So's last night, I didn't use oxygen an' I falled fast asleep before 2 am. An' I sleeped all the ways to 10am. Hmmmm, what's the deal with this????

I been eat'n half ways decent, but still feel like I'm los'n more weight. Well....there are some days I only eat one meal....or what ever ya want to call it. Maybe that has something to do with it.

Poor Leonard hurted his right foot...2 days ago. He's been limp'n an' cry'n..."daddy I hurt, pet me for a hour or so". Today he is get'n round much much better an' says..."I'll let ya know when you can pet me". Think'n he will be OK in a couple more days.

This is all I can think of right now. I been feel'n super good, got my back fix up again, been work'n on projects, gnome house is done.....damn, I'm happy. Oh yeah....it were colder 'an a Canadian blizzard last night....48 freez'n degrees.

20 comments:

  1. Great looking shed and with the extension, your son should have lots of storage room. You done good, again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I forgot to tell you. I quit breathing at night so have to use an oxygen machine. Have been using it for quite a few years now, and so far, it seems to have kept me alive and breathing at night. Well, not exactly. It just saturates the body with oxygen to keep you alive through those times I quit breathing. Takes awhile to get used to it, but now it doesn't bother me at all. Use the machine and after a short while, you will get used to it, too, and be able to sleep just fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to use a bi-pap machine for the sleep apnea, has the oxygen machine hooked to it. Last time it was checked, I was just quitting breathing 6? times,,, compared to the 40-50 before.

      Delete
    2. Hey BillyBob, love reading your posts, and miss when you go for long periods without a post...
      My reply is that on my android phone the background is a blue lake, beautiful, but the eords are also blue and I cant pick them out to read the post..would really appreciate if you can make a change in maybe word colors...
      Thank you
      Hsrold Bevins
      Dayton Ohio

      Delete
    3. Hey BillyBob, love reading your posts, and miss when you go for long periods without a post...
      My reply is that on my android phone the background is a blue lake, beautiful, but the eords are also blue and I cant pick them out to read the post..would really appreciate if you can make a change in maybe word colors...
      Thank you
      Hsrold Bevins
      Dayton Ohio

      Delete
  3. Glad to hear you made it to 75, and happy belated birthday. I'm just a short ways away from 76, and it doesn't get any easier but it's good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday and may the next year be as healthy as possible.

    Like the looks of that gnome house. What kind of landscaping are your gnomes going to put in? Here in Phoenix the night-time temps are now in the mid to upper 60s, so I've started opening up windows and doors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah for 75 !Glad you feeling good and getting out and about doin' stuff.
    Hmmm 48 degrees in Canada in the winter is a heat wave.
    Keep have fun there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Billy Bob. Sounds like you have been extra busy. Good to hear that you are feeling better. Max from Illinois.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi BB. happy 75th birthday . what date was is on ? great job on the gnome house . i am very happy to see that you got your aches and pains all taken care of at least for the next half a year or so . hey did you get my e-mail i sent you the other day ? when you mowed down approx. a whole acre of very tall grass in 2 days , did you use a push mower or did you use a riding lawn mower ? and lastly , you knew i would make a comment on your : i quote (.damn,it were colder 'an a Canadian blizzard last night....48 freez'n degrees.) well all i have to say about that is : time for you to finish up your project list and give us all an adventure on your travel back to south texas where it is as warn and comfortable as you love it !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good to know the reason you weren't here was that you were too busy having fun.

    When I think of gnome landscaping I think mushrooms. Are you going to let them do that? Maybe a rock garden where the only plant is moss?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Billy Bob. Love your little gnome home

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday, wishing you a good year ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whenever you start projects, I know you are feeling well. Your gnome house is perfect!

    Your DIL Mandi is a lucky gal and I bet she is enjoying her double duty steps...I like the colors you chose.

    Happy belated birthday and may you celebrate many many more. Love you, you silly goose :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey BB. I bet you could build a great fishing boat as a project. There is a couple of nice ones on my blog tonight but I would want a motor on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  13. May we display your header on our new site directory. As it is now, the site title (linked back to your home page) is listed, and we think displaying the header will attract more attention. In any event, we hope you will come by and see what is going on at SiteHoundSniffs.com.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Getting ex boyfriend back after a breakup,I’m extremely happy that will are living together again. Am Maria 21yr from England, my boyfriend of a 4yr just broke up with me and am 30 weeks pregnant.I have cried my self to sleep most of the nights and don’t seem to concentrate during lectures sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again.Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes ,my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time.Generally he is a very nice guy ,he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along.He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot .After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change.I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with.I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe.He texts me now and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy,he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy.i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my bf came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my bf are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Unity. If you have any problem contact Dr.Unity now and i guarantee you that he will help you.Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on whats-app: +2348071622464 ,His website: http://unityspelltemple.yolasite.com .

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi everyone, I'm so excited.
    My ex-boyfriend is back after a breakup,I’m extremely happy that will are living together again.
    My name is Mary Wilkie from England.
    My boyfriend of a 4yr just broke up with me and am 30 weeks pregnant.I have cried my self to sleep most of the nights and don’t seem to concentrate during lectures sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again.Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes ,my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time.Generally he is a very nice guy ,he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along.He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot .After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change.I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with.I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe.He texts me now and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy,he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy.i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my bf came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my bf are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Unity. If you have any problem contact Dr.Unity now and i guarantee you that he will help you.Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,His website: http://unityspelltemple.yolasite.com .

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love to see some deadbolt replacement action. What deadbolt do you have? What was the problem?

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've been really depress and been in so much pains after my wife left me. Our son is just 8 without her mother. Life can be very displeasing especially when i try every way possible to get her back and all i got is been scammed by this fake Spiritual Spell Casters.... I'm new on this spell stuff but after talking and chatting with Dr. Trust then i realize he is the man i can completely trust. I know there are many of you out there who are in the same problem too and also looking for a real spell caster that can give wealth and bring back your love again.. Dr. Trust is real and in just 2 days of his spell my whole story got turn around and things started to be as before.

    I followed his advice and Spell instructions, and fortunately, I'm a success story! Kathy is back now and im so glad our son got to see her mother again. Now we're better than ever. Dr. Trust spell really worked and he has been very helpful, and I can't believe it worked so well! I'm honestly, still in shock! :) If you feel like your relationship is salvageable, and you need help contact him .. It never too late ((Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com WEB SITE: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast OR CALL +2348156885231

    ReplyDelete