?

?

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Boy howdy, what a day.

Ok, I'm back. Sooner than I was expect'n too. I'm gonna rekon this post will be quite short after do'n mostly nuttin today.

But I had me a excuse to do nuttin. Ya see, last night was a total disaster. From skeeter bites, arthuritis in my toe, forward an' backards leg cramps, terrible hips pains....I didn't get me no sleep last night. Well, I did get me a few hours, something bout 4 to 6 sleep'n with my head lay'n on the desktop while sit'n in my chair. Not the best sleep'n position, but it worked better than the couch or the bed.

Today, a health care feller showed up at my door with a device to check my oxygen level while I'm sleep'n. Ha Ha....good luck with that. After I tell him my sleep'n habits, he assured me the device would know when I'm awake an' when I'm asleep....technology at it's best....or something like that. My awake oxygen levels are just fine....96-97.

I was sit'n outside on the deck sip'n up a cup an' try'n to come alive when the thought hit me...."let's go see how the gnome house front porch fits". This is the porch when I glue the decking on it. Forget to take a pick of the porch in place.

 What the hell, it's backards....the left side is on the right side an' the right side is on the left. But, never fear, the old Billy Bob make it fit just fine. Nobody will ever know.

While I was back on the deck sip'n up a cup, I got to think'n...."let's go to the shop an build some winders". Bout 3 to 4 hours later....I got winders.

 Hey, I see a "billy jeep". Winders come out almost perfect. Too good pretty for a gnome house. Curtains. We got to have curtains. Oh boy, Billy Bob gonna be a seamstress build'n curtains. The winders are 3 1/2 inches by 5 3/8 inches. Them gonna be some small curtains. Silk, I need some bright red silk panties.

That's all I was able to do today. Took me a nap out on the porch sit'n in my chair. Long bout 6:30 or so, here come grandson Tim with a big ol' bag full of Krystal burgers an' fries. We also fix the fence where the dogs are get'n out. They climb up on the dog house an' over the fence they go. Increased the height to bout 6 foots high. Climb that you sucker dogs....

Tomorrow if'n I feel up to it, I'm gonna go out to the tree stump an' install 3 winders. Then I'll sit there on the ground wait'n for somebody to help me get up off'n the ground. It's a chore get'n up by myself.  

Ok, today is done, tomorrow is a new day. See ya laters....

12 comments:

  1. Red Silk!!! Which side of the tracks is this gnome house on? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok silk curtains would be wonderful, I am sure you can find some red silk panties around there, maybe under your bed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Ha George, do you have any idea how long it's been since I seen "any" color panties???

      Delete
  3. hi BB. yes i can understand about getting up from the ground , 3 years ago i was in the hospital for 10 days because a black window bit me in the leg , i almost had me leg cut off above the knee , only now after 3 years can i get up off the ground and walk as good as new . love to see your pictures and the ghome project as it is in construction phase . your amazing working with extreme pain and very little sleep . when is your doctor going to kill the pain nerves ? i hope soon .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know bout your spider bite 3 years ago. Glad you still have your leg.
      Work'n with the pain ain't all that bad. All I got to do is sit down for a few before "back at it".
      Will make appointment after Robert returns from vacation.

      Delete
  4. hi BB. i forgot to tell you that i just completed 3 days ago ( sept.12th 2014 ) my 2 year anniversary of my pledge of allegiance to the flag and the usa constitution and became a usa citizen . man time flies so fast .

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I was building and decorating doll houses I would go to the sewing department and buy lace trim to become curtains. Cut them slightly longer than the windows, glue the top to the inside of the frame. Ta da!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That thought struck me a few days ago to use lace trim. "yo mama" has a sewing room full of cloth an' probly a ton of lace trim stuff. I just to get the energy to climb them damn stairs to go see what she has up there. I already got one her sew machines....for my next project.

      Delete
  6. When I have to get down on all four for something, I have to crawl over to some structure to get a hold of to get up to an upright position. Much easier that way. Am I lazy or just old?

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I was building and decorating doll houses I would go to the sewing department and buy lace trim to become curtains.

    บาคาร่า online
    gclub online

    ReplyDelete