?

?

Saturday, June 6, 2009

What can I say???

What can I say about yesterday? Well, really not a whole bunch since it was a typical "retirement" day. You know, 6 saturdays and one sunday every week. Add to that a couple hours of resting up from the day before. Yeah, it's great to be retired an put off doing today what can be done tomorrow. Kind of like Government subsidies, getting paid for not producing.

Oh lookie here, we have flowers....then little green maters and then great big ol' juicy delicious bright red maters. Who says ol' Billy Bob ain't no farmer???





What today will bring is a different story. No special plans. We'll see!!!

It appears that someone can't see the maters on my plant. What ya gotta do is look at them two little yeller flowers and visualize huge red maters hang'n there.

For those that love peanut butter as I do, don't, I repeat, don't eat half a jar of that stuff. Four alka seltzers later and I still think I'm gonna die. I been belch'n out both ends, stomach rumbl'n like a freight train and puffed up like a balloon. Sheesh!!!

5 comments:

  1. Did you spray the blooms with Bloom set? always worked in our garden, back when we had one. http://www.idealtruevalue.com/servlet/the-73677/Detail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Billy Bob either you are joking or I'm blind because I don't see any tomatoes, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spray??? What would happen if I didn't spray. Actually Ben, I don't want anything on my maters but sunshine and a breath of air. If all goes well, I'll have more maters than I can eat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "It appears that someone can't see the maters on my plant. What ya gotta do is look at them two little yeller flowers and visualize huge red maters hang'n there."

    jajajajaja, so that's the trick huh? Might have to pop open a Keystone Light so I can visualize it better, lol.

    Hope you get to feeling better. I for one would rather STARVE than eat peanut butter yuck yuck yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You might want to try keeping some Zantac or Pepcid (or generic equivalent) on hand. One pill and indigestion is gone. Been my downfall over the years because I can overeat without consequence!

    ReplyDelete