?

?

Saturday, August 28, 2010

I'm late

Ok....I got up a little late this morning with a terrible back ache and a rumbling stomach. Must'a been something I ate.

Here it is 10:30 and I ain't even brushed my locks yet. But what the hell, what the hurry? Deming will still be there and old pesky neighbor Wayne can just wait. I wanted to get there in daylight but it don't make that much difference if it's pitch dark.

Look like I gonna have to set up my POS Hughes Net satellite if'n I want to get on the internet. Plan is to switch over to Verizon Air card here in a few days.

Ok....I got to get on the road. Will post laters if I can find a place to hook up to wifi somewhere.

Well that didn't work....no wifi.
Made it to Deming 4:30 central time.

5 comments:

  1. Let us know when you get home. Of course I will probably be in bed by then. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Dizzy....when I said I made it to Deming at 4:30 central I was mean'n I am backed in my spot and hooked up to electric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it seems to me , If I remember what you were saying when you left here, you are back a day earlier than you had originally planned on it taking you..

    You ever get ole Pesky Wayne unwrapped from around your neck?

    Welcome back home, now I know what link to click to get a weather report for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, BB, I guess I got a little dizzy there. . . I have been past Deming three times on I-10. Didn't stop, except at the rest area, and couldn't see much of the place.

    How long are you going to be "at home"?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dizzy, if ya stop in on BB, and have time Take him to the ADobe cafe. he will BandMoan about the priciness but its a fun place and they got great food

    ReplyDelete