?

?

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Different strokes.....

Boy howdy, this get'n up cold every morn'n is get'n old. Not that I would expect anything different since this is winter for this area ya know. Think maybe it time to break out the Mr. Buddy heater? I do use electric heaters at night...one set on off and the other in high gear. Am I cheap or just economically challenged?

Done haul off another hunnert pound of stuff to the dumpster. Start'n on another load. Pick up all my tools an' stuff lay'n in the yard. Oh hell no, I ain't no wheres close to get'n done. Got most the stuff cleared off "da porch" just in case someone comes by with a fist full of dollars and a big trailer.

Gonna brew me up a batch of beef stew soup today. Been a while since I made a batch. That stuff I made the other day (hamburger, taters and noodles soup)  is bout all gone and now I'm hungry for stew soup. Don't do 3 course meals no more....make what ever in a big ol' pot an' eat on it for 3 or 4 days. Gumbo or chili will be next I rekon.

Talk to a old buddy down in south Texas this morn'n. He lives down there in the island ya know. He says the weather is beautiful. Well, I been think'n bout that beautiful weather too sit'n here with a blanket wrap round me every morn'n. The old Billy Bob is gonna be in hog heaven when he get down there....lay'n out there on da beach in a speedo, sip'n a cup and catch'n me up some fish. Don't know where exactly I gonna end up for the winter, but it don't really make no matter....long's it don't snow.

3 comments:

  1. My niece i keep talking about, and her hubby lived and taught school in Beeville a few years,,back a few years ago too. One year it was forecast to snow here on Christmas, so she rubbed it in to her 3rd graders SHE was gonna be where it snowed.,,,, and lol and behold!!! Guess where it snowed,,,not here!!,,,Was in Beeville! Don't ya love it? hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang BB, if you have been carrying around all that stuff, now that you loaded up the dumpster you will get twice as good gas milage with all that weight gone. Your RV will be so happy it will just skip down the road.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The old Billy Bob is gonna be in hog heaven when he get down there....lay'n out there on da beach in a speedo, sip'n a cup and catch'n me up some fish."

    This is WHY I love you Billy Bob...no matter how bad I am feeling you always managed to get me to laugh, thank you, thank you, thank you :D

    ReplyDelete