?

?

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Have a happ all ya mama's out there

Here it is another day. Sun is shin'n through the winders an' I feel like crap this monr'n.

Ya see, I like to froze to death last night. It was a very comfortable 75 degs long bout 10:30pm when I reclined in "that chair". I'm gonna get me a good nights sleep. Then long bout 2am, freez'n cold air was blow'n in through the winders. I ain't got no blankie. Ain't no need to say any more.

Besides feel'n like crap, I don't feel worth a poop. I'm weak, my back hurts, I been do'n a couple cough'n fits an' my stomach is cry'n for a alka-seltzer. Ha, typical morn'n.

Be go'n down the road a piece here in a bit. One more fuel stop in Birmingham, Al. an' we be in Georgia lickity split. Some time this afternoon.

I ain't took no photos, so there ain't none of them to post. Ya see, once ya get east of Texas, there ain't nuttin to take photos of. Trees an' highway, that's it.

That's it for now. Got to get myself feel'n a bit better before we crank this thing up.
 

5 comments:

  1. You making good progress on this trip, nice to have Robert along with you I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope the rest of the trip goes by without any trouble. Sorry to hear about you being uncomfortable, but at least you have a relief driver, right?

    Careful out there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will be "home" before you know it. Maybe there already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a safe andeasy "rest of the trip". You can at least relax when you get there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes just getting there is what it is all about. Glad to hear you are doing that.

    ReplyDelete