?

?

Sunday, May 31, 2015

I like birds.....government housing

Ok, early post today. Ya see, I was up at 4am toss'n an' turn'n, so decided it was best to brew me up a pot (5am). A strong one. Sit out on "da deck" sip'n up a cup an' do'n some think'n. Deming is right at 1400 miles to the west.

Had I not brewed up that pot, I could be half ways across Alabama by now (7:45am) headed for south Texas. That's what happens when a bad case of depression kicks in for no reason....ya want to git the hell out of Dodge.

Let me splain what I'm talk'n bout. My "homebase" is in Texas. My mail arrives in Texas. My bank is in Texas. My vehicles are registered in Texas. I'm "old" an' chang'n all that stuff would take me bout 2 or 4 years. I don't rush into things ya know. I MUST be back in Texas before January 31st for the state inspection on the "billy jeep". I Must be back in Texas before September 31st for the state inspection on "Sally da house". Just those two items cause undue stress an' undue stress causes depression.

Depression aside, the bird condominium is [this] close to be'n reinstalled up top of the gate post. Them birds are gonna love their new refurbished government (Uncle Billy Bob) housing.


As my back is still not pain free, took me up a handfull of pain pills, Robert changed out the gate post for me. 4 x 6 in place of a 4 x 4. Dug that sucker up an' cemented the new one in. He's such a good boy. If'n things work out, the gate will be reversed today.....hinged on the left instead of the right. Open in new direction. Think'n I can do that without Robert's help.Wanna see a pic....wait till I'm done...Ok???

I been try'n my best to keep busy "do'n stuff" (little projects) so's I ain't sit'n on my ass all day long. It seems to help, but once the gate is hung, I'm out of projects. "I know, let's sit down, sip up a cup an' think bout it".

Ok, that's it for today. Is golf on the TV today??? Oh wait, I got birds wait'n on me......dang!! 





7 comments:

  1. Love your Refurbishing government housing, looks amazing!
    You will always come up with some projects to do and keep yourself busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bet the birds will love the new housing! They might even give you a present...probably on the wind shield.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the way the new bird condominium turned out and I am sure they will too. BTW, there is no September 31st.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a spiffy looking bird house. Now back in MY day, most everybody was satisfied with a modest little house - nothing fancy. Just plain old vanilla dwellings, for people, dogs, and birds. What is the world coming to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/RSD/VI/texasRegVeh.htm for us that are out of state when the inspection runs out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job, Bill Bob!! That sure is a nice bird house. Can I call it Texas style? You have been keeping busy, haven't you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi BB. i can not wait til i see pictures of the new residences of your government (Uncle Billy Bob) housing moved in and appreciating your efforts . you are so kind to all gods creatures BB. .

    ReplyDelete