?

?

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Need'n a new project

If you was a bird, whould you move in here......????


If you're a bluebird, you might. Now, I could leave the bird thing with just this photo an' go on to something else.....but, have ya ever see 3 macho men sit round for a couple hour an' git all excitis bout watch'n a dad gum birdhouse?.......an' talk'n to birds.

Anyhows, the gate is finished also.

I carry lots of tools. I got so many tools, I could construct a house if'n I wanted to. Under "da house" I have a compartment to hold all these tools.....in a nice 3 drawer stowage thingy I built many years ago.


  With all them years of service, things start to not operate right. The cabinet part was rebuilt an' new drawer guides were installed. Walla....a brand spank'n new holder for all the hand tools, nuts an' bolts, screws, duck tape an' stuff like that.

I said the other day I was bout to run slap out of projects. I was serious, I got to find me something to do.

7 comments:

  1. I guess I am the opposite, I have way too many projects to do and I don't want to start any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bet you'll come up with something. A creative mind is never at rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No doubt you will find something to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear you. I finished my major project and am having trouble getting motivated to do little ones until I get another major one lined up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi BB. thanks for the nice picture of the pretty blue bird checking out her possible new residence .

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi BB. i know you love all (most) of gods creatures ,i remember you had all kinds of humming birds and feeders , what ever happened to all your feeders ? do you still have them ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know how many grand daughters if any you have, however a good time consuming project is a doll house. Major way to earn some brownie points with the grand kids and their parents. Christmas villages are another way to consume a lot of time, ever one likes them.

    ReplyDelete