?

?

Sunday, June 7, 2015

That "damn cat" is alive.....yikes

Ok, the name "Damn cat" will not be the name of this damn cat. Although, there will be many times I'll be call'n it "damn cat" in certain instances, another name will be chosen according to it's personality. Speak'n of personality, it's got one...a typical orange cat. It wouldn't take much for me to name it "Rambo" or something like that.

Yesterday, the "damn cat" was defleaed in the kitchen sink using Dawn dish warsh'n soap. You ain't never see so many dead fleas in yer life float'n round in the rinse water.....poor thing. Then I fount my Frontline flea spray under the sink. In bout 2 days, the cat gonna get a good spray'n. Yes it's for kittens before ya say something.  

Tried to take some pics last night when this "damn cat" come full fledge "orange cat". By the time the flash go off, the cat is on the other side the room get'n into something else. Walk all over my laptop keyboard....screens pop'n up, had to reboot. Eat'n important papers lay'n on the desktop. Climb my leg a hunnert time....got little bitty holes to prove it. Knock stuff off'n the countertop, knock stuff off'n the table...climbs up under the dashboard. My kind of cat.

Anything I had planned for yesterday was put on hold until possibly tomorrow. Shoot, I thought I was gonna die. Not at all a good day.
Ya see, the night before, I took one them pills what make me dizzy an' high. In the morn'n, I was still dizzy an' a bit tipsy. I guess I'll be put'n up with the pains in my feet....I swear, they were help'n my feet. Today, I am hurt'n so bad in my hip I just want to cry....."Oh shit, I got dust in my eyes". Hope the hell my doc knows what he was talk'n bout when I get my next "test" shot (test shot is very short lived....bout 10 days).

Edit edit edit....maybe it will update this time.

5 comments:

  1. I think "Damn Cat" is a good name for your new pet. It probably is already used to it by now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like a good name for sure! Probably fits it to a tee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had many "damn cats" over the years, no more now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our tiger stripe cat was named Tacky. For all those tacks on its paws and for it ability to attack without warning. Miss that cat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto on the "hurtn so bad yesterday".. TG it's better today.
    Using the senior bus to go to Walmart to get these new glasses adjusted, they're way out of whack.
    Taking one of "those" pills before i leave, too.

    ReplyDelete