?

?

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

I ain't do'n nuttin....

Ok, I'm gonna 'splain to ya a few things this morn'n.....I think I over-did it. Yesterday I said I weren't gonna do nuttin....what I didn't, an' this morn'n I'm gonna say the same thing all over again.

Now let me tell ya bout last night. I decided I would sit here at the computer look'n (research) at stuff an' I tune the TV to a "oldie" movie. I'm sit'n there sip'n up a cup, a smoke hang'n out my lips, swaller'n a few pain pills an', in general, I don't feel worth a crap from the top my head (headache) all the ways down to my toes. This old body was wored slap out.....an' hurt like hell. I'm rekon I did a few too many projects....think'n I could.

A call was made to the doctor this morn'n. They was gonna (next Wednesday) inject that stuff in me at the same place they injected the "test" stuff. Robert tell the nice lady, "that's the wrong place"....I'm still hav'n pains. This brings us up to the subject of insurance. The first, test, injection was Ok'ed by the insurance. I need to get another Ok to have the injection installed in the right place.....way down in the L4-5 an' the L5-S1. Now why the hell didn't they get a Ok to fix ALL my pain in the first place instead of a Ok to inject me with a "hit an' miss" deal? Be kind of like need'n a new set of spark plugs an' they check yer tire pressure.
Anyhows, ths afternoon we have a appointment. Know'n the old Billy Bob, he probly gonna tell that doc a thing or two. Then a Ok from insurance an' another "down the road a piece" injection procedure. Think'n it will be another two week test thingy like this first one. Ha, it's gonna be cold here in Georgia before long an' I don't do cold. Let's get this stuff done.

Decide I would trim my beard again. I'm tired of look'n in the mirrer an' see some drunk look'n back at me. A well trimmed beard should make me look bout 20 year younger. Hair will not be cut.






 

11 comments:

  1. Seems to me I have seen that picture before. BTW, I look similar to that when I look in the mirror. You ain't hid'n in my mirror are you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dizzy, if'n you look anything like that guy, you need to do some work on yerself.

      Delete
    2. Yep, I need a lot of work done. . . body work, for sure.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It didn't work Gypsy...I still look freak'n old.

      Delete
  3. Be afraid... be very afraid..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I looked like tha 30 years go only my hair was not grey had to clean up a bit so I could meet Suzie and it worked.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what have you done with our billy bob, you ole codger!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi BB. that is the picture of a genius , google Albert Einstein ,you will swear that those 2 pictures are the same person.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YeeeGads!!!! Why do men let themselves go? Spiffing yourself up would help you feel better. (I know you're in pain, but darnm it you can still raise your hands.)
    MiamiGal

    ReplyDelete