?

?

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Edit edit edit.....

I appreciate all the comments want'n more Cactus Pete, but I'm think'n he probly died in a rodeo accident or something like that. Ya see, the old Billy Bob ain't got much education, cain't spell very well and when it come to put'n a sentence together what can be understood, he gets it all azzbackards. The time it would take to edit yesterdays post would be as long as it took to write it. Cactus Petes mother must live on, not to die on some stink'n makeshift cot in a ramshackle one room adobe house. So....if'n I decide to continue this story, I got to be think'n of some miracle for Bella to survive her burdon of the child bearing of Cactus Pete.

Then there's more to it than that what I got to be think'n bout. How much of my precious "do nuttin" time will be consumed sit'n behind a keyboard? How will I compile all my posts into one easy to read format? Do I have time? Do I really want to write a story bout Cactus Pete?

Well anyhows, I got me some edit'n to do, an' a lot of think'n. I ain't no Zane Gray or Louis L'Amour ya know. Let's just play it by ear for the time being. But don't be surprised if'n the old Billy Bob posts a edited rendition in the next few days.

Yesterday while I were sit'n out there on "da porch" sip up a cup, I make me some modifications to the "mesquite eagle" project. Made the decision of where to mount the eagle, did some grind'n and JB welded that eagle slap to that piece of mesquite. Old "pesky" bringed me a piece of old weathered wood (1 x 12) for a base. I'm think'n within a couple more days, this project will be a done deal. Then on to other things....what ever they may be. In the mean time, Im' think'n bout go'n to the golf ball swak'n place an' swak me a few.

I'm think'n friday may be my "git out of Dodge" day. But don't be writ'n that down on a big ol' rock or nuttin like that. I been knowed to change my mind from time to time ya know. I usually don't get on the road on a weekend, but what matter do it make anyhows? Gotta put all that stuff under the hood back together and one other little project to tend to before I can hook up "that jeep". Then I'm outta here.
"GOYA Billy Bob".

6 comments:

  1. Bout time to get on that road. Be snow next time,,lol. Or ice, worse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Trouble, any time is bout the right time to get on the road. If'n I were comfortable where I'm at, I might stay till it snows, ice or worse. But I ain't. Ya see, they don't like my dog Sadie Mae at the golf ball swak'n place. When ya mess with my dog, ya mess'n with the "popster".

      Yeah, I'm bout ready to move on.

      Delete
  2. Been wondering how long you could sit still in one place especially with the cold coming on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With cold com'n on, not long. Not long at all.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like it might just be fishing time to me. Just a thought!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I want to know is the High Sheriff going to be waiting for you when you try to blow through Kent one more time. If the ol fat cop stops you for not paying that parking ticket from way back when. then you just call old Pesky and he will come a get you.

    Have a good one...

    ReplyDelete