?

?

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Ha Ha Ha....Billy Bob don't get no sleep

Ok, it's the start of a new day at Billy Bob's house. But everwheres else, the day is half flew da coop. Damn....how late can a man sleep?

It's sorta like this. After the chair incident yesterday (fall'n on the floor) an' then get'n me a couple more hours of relax time...I eat me up half a bag of chichironies (fried pig skins), 1/4 pound of cheap ass chedar cheese, two slabs of fried Walmart special balony (what sucks), an' a peanut butter jelly sammich....I was ready for me a excit'n day. I'll just do a few things round "da house", watch a little TV, go to bed early an' get me a good nights sleep.

HA.....that was bout a stupit thing to try at Billy Bob's house. Nuttin never works out as planned. Although, the nasty dirty dishes is done an' put up. God I hate warsh'n dishes.
Anyhows, I'm look'n at the front end cap for the "Alice" project. Let's do a few minutes work on this thing.
HA....that was a stupit idea too. I had to make a trip to the lumber yard (hobby wood stash) to replace all the wood I had to remove an' build again...an' again an' again. My god, I never see so many different angles in my life. A ton of Bondo fill'n tiny little cracks an' inperfections an' sand'n....
 Yikes, it was 4am when I says...."I gotta git to bed". With the dismal weather outside, I gonna be inside work'n on Alice today.

The front end cap is still a long ways from be'n permanently installed (glued in place). Ya see, a motorhome has a dashboard, steer'n wheel an' seats...engine cover (dog house). We ain't talk'n bout no one day affair here ya know. God I love work'n on projects. Housework can wait.

Louie asked bout that old carpet under the desktop. It's at the top of my "to do" list. God I hate carpet in a motorhome. A trip to Lowes is in order to pick up a couple yards of match'n vinyl flooring. Although, a trip to Home Depot, I could pick me up some match'n dark walnut wood floor'n. Along with some oak trim stuff. Now where the hell did I leave my table saw???

And, along with Louie's comment, there's one from my son Robert I want to address. Robert could be right on track when he said I MAY be spend'n too much time work'n on the "Alice" project an' not go'n to bed at a decent hour (12:01am to 2am). I'm gonna have to do me a test on that analysis an' get back to ya. But it won't be today.  

Last night's TV programming sucked to high heaven. God I hate Charlie Rose an' Martha Stewart. Who thinks up this kind of programming in the first place??? This is public TV...why the hell cain't the public get what they want? Or is it just me?

Ok, that's all I'm gonna say for the day....what is in the afternoon now. I got me some things to do.....

Laters...

7 comments:

  1. If'n you use more plastic and paper dished and cups, you won't have to wash so many dishes, just toss them out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Dizzy, as I posted more than onest, I have no dishes an' the only cup I use is my coffee mug. Well, I do have me some wonderful Walmart special soup bowls. Now I don't know if'n ya know it or not, but paper pots, pans an' skillets burn slap up when ya put a fire under 'em. I do most my cook'n in pots, pans an' skillets.

      Delete
  2. You really put heart and soul into your projects. That is why they look so perfect when you're finished. It probably isn't all that harmful to stay awake until 4 am, so long as you are sleeping that much later in the day. I got a touch of indigestion just reading what you ate for lunch! The peanut butter & jelly sandwich sounds ok, but Walmart fried baloney would send me to the nearest Urgent Care Center! You got a cast-iron stomach!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Edited to correct terrible spell'n....
      Ha ha Gypsy....you don't much care for Walmart do ya? But, in case you aren't aware, Walmart sells the same balony that's sold in most any grocery store in America. I only buy name brand products.

      The way I look at it, if'n you're gonna build something, pay close attention to details, measurements, calculations an' more details. The details be'n added to the inside of Alice is so's I can remove the removable roof an' play house.

      Delete
    2. I'm not crazy about Walmart, but I really don't like baloney!

      Delete
  3. Wow she sure taking shape can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually George, for the last few days, you can see very little progress. But....the hours involved....."my God, I need some sleep"

      Delete