?

?

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Opps....we fall down

I know, I know....where's Billy Bob's daily post???

Just thought I would take a second this even'n to 'splain what happen. Ya see, it was like this.....I brewed me up a pot of fresh coffee at 4am 'cause I know I weren't go'n off to bed [this] early in the morn'n. So I sit there in "that chair" sip'n up a fresh cup, flip'n dad gum channels, do's some smokes an' a little think'n. Think'n...."my god, this shit ain't right". The sun come up......I doze off.

Then.....I'm laid back in the recliner, "that chair". Got that sucker kick back as far it go. I'm in total comfort. Holy cows, I got to get out this thing right now... I got me one them dad gum leg cramps. You would think it's easy to get out a recliner....right??? Well, me an "that chair" is both lay'n on the floor. I'm try'n to get up on my toes to "fix" that leg cramp, but the leg with the leg cramp is all tangle up in that foot rest thingy. And it's only 9:30am.

I fix the leg cramp an' I pick "that chair back up. What the hell, it's broke or something. Rocks fine, reclines fine, but the damn thing don't rotate (turn back an' forth). Well shoot, when it fell over, it pull the "pivot" screw slap out the floor an' is tangle up in the turn mechanism. I'll fix that tomorrow.....good morn'n...I'm go'n back to sleep.

When I finally wake up somewheres bout 1pm, I don't feel worth a crap. I'm talk'n don't feel worth a crap.

Fiddled with the Alice project for a bit. Got the sides glued to the chassis. Sanded down both end caps. All the paneling was installed yesterday an' I builded a sink counter what's gonna have a Magic Chef stove an' a double bowl sink.....drawers an' doors.



4 comments:

  1. Don't forget to put a bag of golf clubs leaning against the counter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Wednesday is a better day. Hope you got your recliner fixed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta watch "that Chair" could hurt ya! Get her fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you saw the link I put on my blog for you.

    ReplyDelete