?

?

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Photo memories

"Good morn'n Billy Bob, how are ya"???

Well let me tell ya how I are. Git yerself a cup of coffee an' have ya a seat. I ain't worth a crap....how do that suit ya?
Last night was my second night that my eyes was mess'n with me. Oh shoot, I can see Ok, but they feel like I was in a Deming, New Mexico sand storm.....burn like hell. Water is run'n out 'em. all red an' itches like hell.
Long story short, I didn't sleep any at all last night. I was sit'n here cry'n like a whooped step child. Eye fix it stuff did no good.
Ha, I look like I been on a 3 day drunk. An' I ain't been drunk in a hunnert years.  

Man boy howdy, watch'n photos flash up on the computer screen (screen saver) sure do bring back some great memories. Shoot, I been all over the place. Ya see, I got all my photos in one folder. Ha, named it "photos". My screen saver is set up to show me them photos in random order. One minute I'm in Las Vegas, Nevada an' a few seconds later I'm fish'n at the "danc'n trees" in north Georgia.
Anyhows, I sit here an' watch them photos for HOURS last night....weren't a damn thing on the TV. I feeled good watch'n my screen saver flash'n memories at me an' then do'n me some think'n bout all them places I been in the last 13 years. Just think'n here....I been right bout 90,000 miles in that time.

My first 3 years was travel'n all over the place in Alice. We didn't mess around, we traveled. Right at 45,000 miles in them 3 years an' hunnerts of "places of interest". State parks, national parks....Walmarts an' Taco Bells. Also a whole bunch of places of UNinterest. Have ya ever been to the state of Kansas? I made a special trip to Kansas one time....just to see Dodge City. Dodge City sucks. They had a rodeo I went to. Shoot, they cain't even ride a cow but for a few seconds in Dodge City.

I used to ride cows ya know. Not big cows....but cow puppys. Soon as mama cow wold drop that cow puppy on the ground, I was put'n on my rid'n gear. In bout 3 or 5 days, that puppy was ready to ride. As soon as mama cow would head off to the other side the corral to talk with the girls, I was climb'n aboard me a cow puppy. I'm gonna be a rodeo star.....Yeee Har!!! 6 year old rambunctious little boys think like that ya know.

Oh oh, here come mama cow. An' she pissed. I run like hell lickity split for the fence. I gotta git out of here right now. I'm halfways under that fence an'....she got me. Sent me to sail'n. One them barb wire thingys got me too. I'm scream'n "MOMS". You folks new to Billy Bob's Place don't know Moms do ya?

Got me another fix it list started. 'Sally da house" needs some attention. Ya see, I was git'n in one them basement compartments look'n for bicycle parts. Hmmm....that don't look right. The big slide out is sit'n too low an' a piece of trim stuff is all bended up an' the bottom seal is tore. Almost 3 years ago, we had this slide out sit'n on a bench table. Replac'n some rotted flooring in the kitchen. Well guess what, the slide out needs to sit on a bench table again. That trim piece an' seal will be replaced...or Billy Bob fixed. A 1/2 inch will be added to the bottom of the slide floor. Raise it up that 1/2 inch ya know. The bedroom slide has a "sit too low" situation too. That one, the bed has to be completely disassembled to get to all the stuff that make it go in an' out. Replace a tore seal too. "Sally da house" has got to last as long as I do. She needs fixed. Well made slide outs wouldn't need no fix'n.

Shoot, I'm sleepy....see ya laters.

   



     

13 comments:

  1. Sounds like Sally is like the rest of us...in need of some TLC! Shouldn't be too much for the ol' BB repair and fixit team, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ya Jim
      Sally is a brand spank'n new motorhome....why the hell is she break'n? Her 11th birthday will be this September along with mine. You would think somebody that young wouldn't have no ailments.

      Delete
  2. I love the idea of the screensaver flicking through your past memories! I might set mine to do that.... we have a "digital picture frame" that does that all from an SD card I loaded, but we only run that if we are on electric hookups.

    Wish you WERE in Deming! We would be meeting up for sure, we are south of Deming about 25 miles at Pancho Villa State park... I have an extra jar of pickled beets along just for you!!!!!

    Kareninthewoods and Steveio
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    (Blog) RVing: The USA Is Our Big Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some times I will sit here for hours do'n nuttin but watch'n these memories. With probly close to 3000 pics, (12 years) I have a ton of memories to catch up on. When God tole Bill Gates how to build a screen saver, he knowed what he was do'n.

      You just don't know how many times I think of them pickled beets.
      I was gonna comment on your stay at Pancho Villa State Park, but dad gum it, you monitor comments. I weren't gonna say nuttin nasty....sheesh!!! Right across that fence where you're camped, I picked up a bucket of old artifacts from the old fort. Bout 4 or 5 Prince Albert cans....good shape. Nails. A piece of a old commode dated 1919 (I think). Old bolts an' nuts....the square ones. Stuff like that.

      Delete
  3. Pinkeye BB,you got Pinkeye. Go to the Dr and he will give you some eye drops that will fix you up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They ain't pink River...they red. Ha ha to the old Billy Bob go'n to see a doctor.
      I got some drops for dry eye, but them suckers ain't dry.

      Delete
  4. I love listening (reading) about your childhood stories at the farm. You were terrible! I am amazed you ever made it to your teens. Then when I read about your teens...I don't know how you managed to reach adulthood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terrible??? What you talk'n bout terrible? I was a typical "look for adventure" little boy.
      My dad gum cousin said that one time....surprised I was still alive.
      I ain't never been hurt, but some the stuff I done, I should have been in a hospital a hunnert times. Broke bones an' shit like that. I must be "macho tuff guy" an' not know it.
      Ha, I ain't reached adulthood yet!!!!

      Delete
  5. Allergies, Billy Bob, allergies is probably your problem. Go get yourself tested and take from there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never had me a allergy in my life.
      Well shoot, I can stick my head in a Walmart bag full of pollen an' never phase me nary a bit. I can leap tall buildings. Go into burn'n apartment complexes full of smoke an' flame an' never feel a thing. I'm immune to them kinds of things. "Ha ha Billy Bob, you so full of bull shit".

      Delete
    2. No arguing with that last statement. I wonder if there will be any golf courses dry enough to play on Monday?

      Delete
  6. My screensaver does the "memories" thing too ! I'm glad you mentioned allergies, we're in SW Florida and my sinuses and eyes are suffering too. As we travel around the USA we notice the way different pollens affect us. Keep on keeping on. Your blog reminds me I'm getting older too. ...........Rolling Earthquake..Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots great memories of things in the past a great way to relive the fun times.

    ReplyDelete