?

?

Thursday, March 12, 2015

RV park research....Austin, Texas

Boy howdy, I been up for bout 2 hours think'n bout what we gonna discuss this morn'n. I still ain't got nuttin what could be considered Billy Bob stuff. Life is hard.

I know ya all been patiently wait'n this morn'n to read bout the poop black water fiasco....so I'm gonna tell ya. It's done, simple as that. Although, I did do me some serious think'n how I was gonna get that stuff out the black water tank an' into the 5 gallon buckets without that stink'n shit git'n all over me. You would think all ya gotta do is hook up the sewer line, put the end in the bucket an' open the valve. Well, I guess you could do it that way, but I didn't want to clean up the mess. A piece of plywood was placed under the coiled up sewer line in the campartment. The hose coiled up so's it wouldn't stretch out to full length....bout 20 feet. The plywood installed so'n there would be a straight downward flow to the bucket. See how simple it is? The valve was opened in spurts until a predetermined level was reached in the bucket. The lid was quickly applied so's I don't have to smell that stuff. Five minutes an' I was done.

Now you may ask what I'm gonna do with two 5 gallon buckets ( 7 to 8 gallons total) of shit. Well shoot, I'm gonna pour it back in the black water tank when I take "da house" to the RV park to empty tanks. Simple as that. But ya may want to check back at a later date to see how that turns out.

Ha, you talk bout some good gumbo. I ain't got none left. I done eat up that whole pot of that stuff. When I did my "doctoring" a few days ago, I must a knowed what I was do'n. Sadie Mae will receive her portion this morn'n before she warshes the pot.....right bout a cup full.

In my freezer are a couple chunks of hamburger. 3.13 pounds to be exact. That will make a pretty good pot of chili. Right bout 2 gallon I'm think'n. When I bought it, that was my plan anyhows. Sit'n on the counter to thaw. Tonight we will be eat'n "Billy Bob South Texas Chili". The reason I call it that is that it's flavored just the way I like it. A good chili flavor with a hint of jalapenos an' a can of pinto beans. "Ya don't put beans in chili Billy Bob". Well ya sure as hell do if'n ya like pinto beans. I make chili for ME, not some judgmental "chili cook off" judges that make up "rules". But I do agree, "ya don't put beans in a pot of chili". 

I took me bout a hour yesterday to sweep the floors in "da house". A hour??? It don't take a freak'n hour to sweep a motorhome. Well, yes it does. Ya see, my back issues are get'n worser again. My feet are hurt'n more than usual. I cain't stay on my feet very long without hav'n to go sit down an' sip up a cup. An' besides all that, yesterday's weather was almost miserable. Misty rain. Chilly (low 60's). An' not the first sign of sunshine. Weather like that, even healthy people is gonna hurt.

Today I got to do me some RV park research. Got to find me a RV park some wheres around the Austin, Texas area. That's where my daughter (#2) Angela an' youngest son (#5) Daniel lives. I need to see them. Four years has been way too long. I'm think'n a couple weeks to a month would be a great visit. Quality time. Spend a couple dollars on the grandkids. "Ha Billy Bob, ya cain't buy love".

Well I beg to differ with ya there, yes you CAN buy love. Ya see, way back in the late '90's, I gifted this cute little waitress with a expensive bracelet an' necklace set ($19.99 plus tax). She fall in love with me lickity split. Ha, I don't even remember this girls name. Anyhows, she walk the plank when I catched her go'n through my "pocket change" stash. I also didn't care much for her boyfriend.

Ok, I cain't think of anything else to tell ya this morn'n. I got a few things I aught to be do'n....so's I'm gone.

A note for Trouble.....No, I'm not plan'n to stay in Georgia for any length of time. My heart lives in Texas. But I do like Louisiana an' Alabama. For a permanent location, I would like to be equal distance to family in Georgia an' family in Texas. Right now, I don't want to think permanent quite yet. A home base yes....come an' go any time I want.    



  

7 comments:

  1. Yeeee Haaa, I'm first. What do I win?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations Billy Bob for be'n first to comment. You win a great big ol' "5 gallon bucket of poop". Ship'n an' handle'n extra.

      Delete
  2. Glad the black water worked out ok for you.
    And no permanent place yet is good, nice to be able to move around when ya want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I catched her go'n through my "pocket change" stash - well, the lowdown Bich. I'd planked her walk; with a BIG board!
    S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would almost agree with ya Anony, but I sure would feel terrible later. A few bucks ain't near as expensive as a big ol' hospital bill, bail money an' lawyer fees to stay out of jail.

      Delete
  4. I'm agonizing over where I should live, but it's got to be near family which leaves out my favorite place in the whole world, namely North Carolina. It's enough living alone, but without family around me it would be intolerable. I hope you work out what would be good for you and make you happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the Austin area, but I don't want to lie there again.! Sure is some pretty fishing waters in that area, though.

    Chili sounds pretty good to me!

    ReplyDelete