?

?

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hang'n round da campfire

Yeah, I know. I didn't post nuttin yesterday. Yesterday was just another boring day at the slabs....same ol' temp every day, sunshine, very few clouds....etc. etc. etc.

Had us another campfire last night....burn'n iron wood or what ever they call it. One chunk lasts for hours but it don't make no flame. Hardest stuff ya ever see. The cut up pallets burn like wildfire.....poooof and they gone.

Gave Tennessee Ken his cocktail table last night. Boy Howdy was he tickled pink. Called his friend back in Tennessee just to tell them bout it. First thing he done was spill a drink on it....LOL.

Been think'n bout get'n ready for my journey to Yuma. All them fish down there are call'n my name. Weather there is almost the same as here so I gonna be nice and warm there too. Boy howdy, can't wait for that first fish in "da skillet". We gonna have a birthday party for one the campers on the 18th so I'll probably wait till after that to head 'em up...just in case that RiverHauler might wanna drop by and meet the Billy Bob. Also give that whippersnapper OGT one more chance to get out of Dodge (LA). But, then again, I may just pick up my stuff lay'n on the ground and be gone in a heartbeat. Old retired farts can do that ya know.

2 comments:

  1. just might make it there this weekend. got no plans but some kids wanna kill me with hot rod 4 wheelers in the dunes. I think I'll pass on that and go to the slabs. LA has got my panties in a bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BB, come on down here where its nice and C-O-L-D! this weather Sucks!

    ReplyDelete