?

?

Friday, January 15, 2010

Time to move on

Well, old Billy Bob been do'n some think'n. It's like this, as long as I were follered round by that ol' "black cloud" and everything I done turn into a disaster, my blog was a "hit". Since I been stuck at the slabs with nuttin to do, it been a downhill climb...yeah, ya can climb downhill just like climb'n a railroad track on yer hands and knees.

I been here long enough....time to move on. As soon as the birthday party is over, I'm out of here. Birthday party ya say??? Well yeah!!! Seann from Canada is gonna have one here in just 3 more days. Rekon I'll bake up that cherry chocolate cake for the occasion. Then I'm out of here....off to happy hunt'n grounds. Well, maybe not hunt'n ground, but "go fish'n". Yeah...Yuma, Arizona at "da pond". May even go to the "donkey BBQ" come Feb. 5th. in Palo Verde, Ca. bout a hunert mile north of Yuma....right close to Quartzite, Az. But if'n the fish'n at "da pond" is anything like last year, I ain't go'n nowhere.

I'm so sick of eat'n oatmeal I could puke. But I'm too damn lazy to make a "real" breakfast. Got all the mak'ns.....just don't like cook'n the stuff, then 5 minutes later, it all gone. Complete waste of time. And ya know, old Billy Bob ain't one for wast'n time.

Speak'n of cook'n....gonna try mak'n a pot of 15 bean soup in the solar oven today. Got to hurry though...times a wast'n. Hmmmm.....maybe I put some chunk of ham in there. Yep...that what I gonna do.

Now I gonna go sit on "da porch", eat my oatmeal, sip a cup and do some think'n.

8 comments:

  1. When ya leavin? Im thinkin of going to Quartsite this weekend and looky over all the funky offgrid stuff they sell out there this time of year. If your interested let me know and give me a call or email and I'll show up out at the slabs and pick ya up for a day trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Gawd!! Billy Bob, oatmeal ain't food!! at least not for no growned up man type person. I think you can thin it down some and use it as wallpaper paste though.

    Maybe next time you at the store , see if you can find you some Jimmy Deans sausage, egg, cheese on biscuits. They freeze real well and you can nuke em up in about 60 seconds. Get the big ones, not the itty bitty ones. Pretty good eatin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Billy Bob, I have heard of this great little place in Texas that serves a fine breakfast. Maybe you need to join John at the Grub Shack instead of eating that oatmeal...just a thought (after you have been fishing a while, of course). :)
    Enjoy the birthday party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you tried Avila on the central coast? You can park right by the ocean. Los Osos, Morro Bay and San Simeon all have camps like that too. Happy Travels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Try adding chocolate chips to your oatmeal. Chocolate makes everything bad taste good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heh, ya gonna give that pretty boy Seann a big old birthday swak? LOL Hope you have a good time at the party.

    ReplyDelete