?

?

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Toss an' turn

I jist ain't been do'n nuttin. Before I go to bed every night, I got a hunnert things on my mind what I'm gonna do tomorrow. Toss an' turn all night long think'n bout them. Skake a couple leg cramps out somewheres bout 4am, or something like that. By the time the sun rises it's one big eye at me, I'm wored slap out.....dead tired. 

Ain't got much to say bout that golf ball swak'n game the other day. We started off, I were hit'n one notch above them professional players, Barney right behind me by a stroke. We was strut'n some stuff. Anyhows, Barney took the lead on the back nine an' I never see the light of day after that. He whooped the old Billly Bob a good 'un.

Now let me give ya an example of old man frustration and distrust in government agencies. I had a registration decision to make on "Sally da house". Unline, mail in or drive to south Texas. I already went through all that with "that jeep" if'n ya remember. Anyhows, I fire up the old laptop and bring up the Texas online vehicle registration page. This should be easy. What it was. Done in less than 10 minutes. They gonna send me a email to confirm. Ok....where the hell is my email???? My God people, all ya gotta do is push a button....email sent. Right!!! They make me worry for two days that maybe the entire Texas DMV computer system shut down....or maybe my check bounced....or I got myself into some kind of internet scam.

Anyhows, this morn'n, sit'n there in my email thingy was, not one, but two emails....I passed with fly'n colors. By the way, I learnt something I didn't know. Don't know how it works with cars and little trucks....an' stuff like that, but if ya own a motor home, you can register for 1, 2 or 3 years. How bout them apples? I registered for 2 years to match the registration on "that jeep"....both expire same time. Good to go for two more years.

Had a great time with OFM Barney yesterday.  Had us a wonderful dinner at a Mexican eat 'em up right down the street a piece. The old Billy Bob ate up too much that wonderful food, loosen his belt an' top button....let out a few comforting gastic explosions, jumps in the "Truck" an' we head off for more adventure. Have ya ever see a kid in a candy store? That were Barney in the produce market. Tak'n pictures, touch'n stuff....fill up a whole shop'n cart.

Ok....got things to do....laters.


4 comments:

  1. I'm glad for you that the registration went so easily. I always worry that I'm going to end up in a black hole, and that they really didn't hit "save" when my order comes through.

    Why is it that even when we are sleeping we keep thinking of things we need to do, things that can go wrong, and the like. The only time I get a good night's sleep is when I take a Benadryl tablet, and I don't do that too often because I don't want it to stop working when I need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck I thought dat cart was gonna need a BB motor installed on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was a young fellow, I could fall asleep quick and stay asleep all night. Now that I am older it don't work that way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I didn't know about the registration thing that goes into years like that. A lot of people don't know that RV's in Texas are exempt from the emissions testing for inspections either. Sure saves a bit of money.

    ReplyDelete