?

?

Friday, May 31, 2013

Hobbies are good

Ok, so I look funny stand'n up there try'n to hit a little white golf'n ball. So what if'n some of 'em go in the woods......I was aim'n over there. Golf ain't for everbody. Some folks get their jollies sit'n on a Deere mow'n a 5 acres of lawn. Others get theirs from knit'n socks. Me? I'm a golfer, that's my thing.

Remember when "mom" sent ya to your room as punishment? Ya start break'n stuff, cuss'n....stuff like that. "Mom" tells ya to go out in the back yard an' "take it out on a tree". Well golf is kinda sorta like that. The feel'n ya get when you "knock hell" out that little ball make ya feel good all over. Takes away all that stress what is builded up in ya. Ya forget all the troubles of your life for the next 4 hours of look'n for balls. I totally enjoy golf. Not just a little bit, but a whole bunch. Golf must be good for me.

Now I'm gonna hit the shower, get all dress up in my finest and meet OFM Barney on the first tee. 
Laters.....
**************************************************************************

11 comments:

  1. Don't forget to stop and pick up the gorilla on the way. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you say so..... Too hot here for whacking anything around outside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it will be a bit hot for me. If it is then I will just be BB's driver and drop a ball on the green to putt. Being on the golf course laughing at BBs golf is pretty enjoyable in its own right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know Barney, forecast says 86 today, but ya know how weather forecasts work out. I'm think'n you'll be just fine. Ain't no sun an' a slight breeze. Perfect.
      Golf'n with the old Billy Bob ain't a laugh'n matter....sheesh!!!

      Delete
    2. We have been having intermittent rain sprinkles down here in
      AP this morning.

      Delete
  4. Careful, BB, Barney's been practicing. I think that is considered cheating in some circles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go for it and have too much fun, take lotsa balls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You go, Billy Bob, and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the great fun today on the golf course. At least it was fun until the heat melted me to a sweaty puddle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used to be pretty amazing on the links. Usually won and didn't even have to cheat to do it. Now, I'm pretty good at the gun range and don't even have to cheat to do it.

    Plus, I don't have to run after the shells and pick them up.lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. That, plus the added benefits and customization abilities that come with your own wordpress blog for example, makes the paid option a no-brainer for anyone that
    can afford it. re going to take a step-by-step look at how you can find and automatically install plugins directly from within Word - Press.
    Word - Press is an open source blog publishing application and can be used
    for basic content management.

    my web site; WP Social Press

    ReplyDelete