?

?

Monday, November 25, 2013

Contaminated drinking water

I hope you didn't wager too much of your hard earned cash on whether the old Billy Bob would wash up them dishes or not.

At 9pm last night, I was sit'n there watch'n....now git this....Mexican movies. Don't even ask why 'cause I don't even know. I put a pan full of dishes to soak. By 10pm, I had put the last fork in the drawer....dishes is done. Pay up. I were quite proud of that. 

Bad news for Sinton, Texas residents. A letter was sent out of a health warning notice to all residents of Sinton, Texas by the Sinton "water people" that....get this, your drinking water may be contaminated. MAY? be contaminated? They don't know? What the hell??? I been think'n now for the last week or so that my coffee don't taste right....like 6 month old grinds, or something like that. But it's the freak'n water....what is typical for Sinton. "Don't drink the da water Billy Bob....it MAY be contaminated". Sheesh...now I got to tote water. 

Tell me!!!
Who said the old Billy Bob don't cook good look'n biscuits? Don't need to say no more bout that. Them things are perfect.....yeee haw!!! Sure do wished I had me some sausage gravy.....yum boy howdy.

I sure do hate to go out in this weather....42 degs an' sprinkle rain. But it's a have to situation. I'm out of meds. I'm out of bread an' milk. I'm out of donuts. I need some soup make'ns. And I need some water what ain't contaminated. Closest Walmart is in Calallen, bout 20 mile. Get everthing I need in one stop shop'n.

Ok, that's the plan. Get me some warm clothes on an' go shop'n. Damn I hate cold weather.

11 comments:

  1. Dang BB, you just made me hungry thinking about sausage gravy and biscuits, Yum, Yum, and I just finished eating lunch. Don't drink the water Billy Bob. . .It should be OK in good strong coffee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should be OK in good strong coffee.????? Apparently Dizzy, you have never drink contaminated water. If'n the water ain't no good, the strong coffee ain't no good neither.

      Delete
    2. I thought that boiling water killed the bacteria that contaminated it in the first place and you boil the water to make coffee, at least I do.

      Delete
  2. NIce biscuits.
    Now get out there in that cold weather, get that shoppin done, and go home make more dirty dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. While your at Walmart get you some Elgin hot sausage and make you up some of that sausage gravy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are mighty fine looking biscuits, and they'd be perfect with some sausage gravy splashed over them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just talking about it makes my stomach holler, saying " Feed Me, Feed Me." One of these days I'm going to get me some sausage too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nuttin wrong wit da coffee, ya got your twister all tonged around bakards. It is all this cold weather getting to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Howdy #1 BB,
    YOU THE ONE, CAT !!! I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU SUMPIN' !! THAT HEADER PIC IS THE 'MOST', MAN, YOU HUGGIN' THAT MARKER IS FABULOUS !!!
    WHERE DOES SINTON GET THEIR WATER, FROM THE SAN ANTONIO RIVER OR THE GULF OF MEXICO??? NO WONDER YOU'VE BEEN ALL TORN-UP 'BELLYWISE' !!! MAYBE YOU OUTTA GO BACK TO DEL RIO AND DRINK THAT 'SPRING' WATER !!! THERE AIN'T AS MANY PEOPLE ABOVE D.R. AS IN S.A. !!!
    GOOD SOUP & STEW WEATHER, IF'N YOU HAVE THE 'MAKINS' !!! GOTTA HAVE CORNBREAD TOO, ALSO !!!
    Hope you have a safe trip to Calallen WW and back !!!
    Give Sadie Mae a good ear-scratch and hug from us and have a HAPPY DAY !!!
    Joyce & butterbean

    ReplyDelete
  8. When did this water get contaminated again??

    ReplyDelete