?

?

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Now what do I do?

Who says Black Friday ain't everywhere? I went to the golf course yesterday an' what did I find? Long lines an' no shop'n (golf) carts. My god, there was a thousand people armed with bags of golf'n stiks swak'n golf balls into the trees, out of bounds an' into every water hazard on the course. It was old folks, some of 'em bout my age, all want'n to play a round at the same time. I didn't even get out the car. Well I did, but not for long. Did some ugly putt'n an' some ugly chip'n an' said "to hell with it". 


Back at "da house" I break out a Subway sammich I just bought. Boy howdy was I hungry.....an' then "boy howdy was I sleepy" or what? I cain't even eat a marshmeller without get'n sleepy. So's I take me a nap. I do that quite often ya know.

Then I got to think'n....."Billy Bob, you is lazy". Well, it ain't really that I'm lazy, I just don't want to do nuttin. It has all to do with "location". I'm in the wrong location...."el Rancho Abraham". Ya see, when I camp in Sinton, Texas, I'm a long ways from salt water, fresh water, Walmart, an' all the other places I like to go. I don't need to be in Sinton. So, the adventures of Billy Bob is at a standstill. I'm bout ready to hook up "that jeep" an' go down the road a piece. Let me think bout that for a bit an' I'll get back to ya.

 

4 comments:

  1. I hope there is a lot less folks on the golf course come Monday when we try to play. I am feeling more and more like playing Zapata lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta move on down the road and explore a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Billy Bob you have no idea how lucky you are to be able to take naps and sleep when you so desire. Count your blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you can find a more suitable place before long, buddy!

    ReplyDelete