?

?

Friday, July 5, 2013

Modified shoes

Grumble....Grrrrrr.....it's dark out there......cain't see a thing!!!!

"What the hell Billy Bob, what you do'n up at 5:30 in the morn'n"?
Modify'n a pair of shoes.
****************************************************************

12:45pm...Shoe modification update:

Boy howdy, when the old Billy Bob modifies something, he do it right. Well, almost right. Don't help a golf game none, but I can walk....yeeehaw!!! Well, until I went to HEB for a few groceries. "Ya walk too much Billy Bob".

Ok, ya gotta 'scuse me for a few minutes. I'm starved....grill me up 4 hot dogs....yum yum eat 'em up.


And here come Michael Anthony Garcia....that would be my bestest grand nephew, call him "hot shot".

He helps me around "da house" swat'n  flies, put'n up groceries and eat'n up one my hot dogs. Sneeky little bugger. Grab it when Uncle Bill weren't look'n.

Well anyhows, the OFM Barney an' me meet up at the golf course just a bit after the sun come up this morn'n. It were cool outside, dew (liquid humidity) still on the ground.

"What the hell Barney, you hit that guy". Barney says....."he souldn't be stand'n in the woods".

By the nineth hole, poor old Barney was wored slap out. He was need'n some down time....in air conditioning. I won't be see'n the OFM for a while. He's out of south Texas in a few days. Alabammy bound. Ain't never gonna come back. I got a dollar....any takers?? There's a slim possibility the old Billy Bob will be headed that way too in a week or so. There's a big ol' rock out there in the yard. Ain't no writ'n on it, so it's not set in stone.

Ok....hot dogs mean naps. See ya laters..... 



20 comments:

  1. When a guy gets a project going on in his mind, he can't sleep. He just got to get up and do it. Are you putting motors in your shoes so you can run a hundred miles an hour??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually Dizzy, the modifications were done last night while it was cool and no distractions from pry'n eyes. Some modifications have to remain secret while be'n tested. Hmmmmm.....hunnert mile a hour shoes. Let me write that down in my "to do" book.

      Delete
  2. Gotta do what ya gotta do,watching the sun come up with a few cuppa's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My biggest concern at that hour is get'n that other eye open.

      Delete
  3. Guess someone changed your sleep number huh....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Joey, you da man. I would have never thought of say'n that.

      Delete
  4. BB and I tried to play golf this morning. He was doing ok. I wasn't ok with the dead still calm and humidity. So I left after 9 holes but BB went on to finish the round. Good luck BB.

    ReplyDelete
  5. butterbean carpenterJuly 5, 2013 at 1:42 PM

    Howdy #! BB,
    When the VA cut my leg off and put it back on with the titanium knee-joint I was told to get those ARTHUR-O-PEDIC $150 SHOES, but I told'em I'd rather wear my Chinese-made Georgia?? ropin' boots, with the take'em-out soft inner-soles, and I did, until my shoulders wouldn't let me 'tug'em' off any more; MAN THAT HURT!!! The reason my shoulders HURT is because, like the idjit I am I tried to be a rodeo bareback & bull-ridin' star and them broncs & bulls tore the 'HELL' outa my shoulders.. Joyce tried to help pull'em off, but bless her little hard-workin' heart, she couldn't do it either, so, now I've got 2 pairs of ropin' boots I can't wear and one I never wore, it has steel-toes!!! They are really comfortable for me... Now I run around in a pair of sheep-skin moccasins indoors/outdoors, cause I'm in the wheelchair, mostly...
    How badly did the OFM Barney beat you and after you givin' him some 'new' golf-balls !!!!! Was they 'exploders'??
    Sure do hope you get to 'feelin'' better and get of'n that couch!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. butterbean carpenterJuly 5, 2013 at 1:46 PM

      #1 BB, you can't count... they's just 3 hotdogs on that plate....

      Delete
    2. butterbean carpenterJuly 5, 2013 at 2:07 PM

      #1 BB, would you tell OFM Barney his 'header' is a 'PRIZE-WINNER', so he should put it in a contest somewhere !!! I'd tell'im myself 'cept'n the comments don't work for me on his blog!!!

      Delete
    3. If that guy had not been in the woods where I play golf, I might have had a par on that hole instead of an eleben. Ain't nobody on earth can beat BB when he sets his mind to win.

      Butterbean, supposedly the only comments I have blocked on my blog are the anonymoose comments.

      Delete
    4. Butterbean - Billy Bob had 3 hot dogs...his grand nephew had one that makes four hot dogs.

      Delete
  6. I am not a betting woman but I bet you a dollar Barney comes back.

    Bet you another dollar you don't make it to Alabama.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MsBelinda, Walter is so lucky to have nice wimmens like you to look after him.

      Delete
    2. Well thank you Anonymous :)

      Delete
  7. I hope you will tell us about the shoe modifications once you figure out if they work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far so good Gypsy. Now I ain't say'n I'll be wear'n these things tomorrow, but a test is a test an' I got bout 5 hours to go. If'n my toe knuckle is red as a beet an' all swole up, the modification DID NOT work.

      Delete
    2. I forgot to mention that your grand nephew is a real good looking boy. He will be a heartbreaker one of these days, if he isn't already.

      Delete
  8. The high in central Alabama was 74 today and forecast below 80 for the next then days, except one day when it should be only 90 degrees. It will be nice and cool and soggy since it will rain for ten days.

    ReplyDelete
  9. No wonder the nephew stole the hotdog. His tee shirt says he is running on empty.

    ReplyDelete