?

?

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sleep numbers

Whoa boy howdy, we was chang'n pressure on the number mattress last night. I let so much air out that thing that Sadie Mae slept on the couch. Then I put air back in it. Let some out. Holy crap, "what's my number"?

You wouldn't think that a couple or 5 or 6  trips up an' down a RV ladder would turn into a hard nights sleep, would ya? For those that don't know what a RV ladder is, them suckers go straight up on the back of a RV. Ain't none that lean'n at a angle on the side.....nuttin like that. The first step is right bout 3 feets off the ground....a rather long distance for a old fart to raise a leg. That why I put a chair out there.....for a first step ya know. One more trip up there to wire tie the antenna cable an' I ain't never go'n back up there long as I live.

Ok, I got this trucker antenna up there on the roof. I got a signal booster screwed to the wall an' I got a inside antenna thingy sit'n next to my Verizon air card. Well, shoot, the damn thing ain't work'n. I get the same signal with the booster turn on or off. Nephew Joseph has the same booster in his pick up. Test time.

Me an' "pesky neighbor" Wayne had us a conversation. He's do'n fine. Ride'n round the RV park on a golf cart, walk'n with the aid of his trusty "walker". Got him a few oxygen bottles to tote along in case he need some fresh air. He just fine. Bout him get'n kicked out of the park, all that has changed. Seems two witnesses to the event he was accused of, have a different story. Anyhows, who do ya believe? Drama....!!!

I swear, I'm gonna beat that damn goat's ass if'n I ever catch up to him. Ya see, I left my tool compartment open while I was work'n on the roof. Here come that goat.....sort'n out my tools....on the ground. Chew'n on the soft grips of one my adjustable wrenches (channel locks). From the roof, I chunked a roll of electrical tape at him. It's gone.....pooof, just like that. That damn goat done pick it up an' head for the woods with it. Goats eat electrical tape ya know.

Todays project will be pick'n up all my tools an' stuff what is lay'n all over the living room floor.

I still got it my mind that I'm gonna go ride the "billy bike". That is yet to be seen. Ya see, I don't get no exercise unless I go golf ball swak'n or go shop'n at Walmart. Either place is a long walk. I git tired an' gotta sit down. Right outside the gate is a paved level road. Perfect place to ride a bike. "Forget it Billy Bob, you ain't gonna ride no bike". Well, I might if'n I want to.

Ok, I'm done for the day. Ain't gonna write nuttin more. Damn, I gotta get me a life....do something.

12 comments:

  1. 81 degrees in the rest area west of Birmingham. 68 last night in Morton,MS when I got up. Nice night for open winders.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha....it were 93 this morn'n when I went to swak some balls. Course closed....tournament today. Both a/c's work like gang busters....AH, nice an' cool in "da house".

      Delete
  2. It is nice of you to keep feeding that goat. How did the comparison test come out with the antenna on Joseph's truck?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tryed it in Josephs truck. Don't work right there neither. May have to direct connect antenna to the air card. Hell, I don't know.

      Delete
  3. hmm thats antenna not work worth a hoot eh, ya got a fix for that yet??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm work'n on it George. May have to uninstall and reinstall the manager program. Dad gum Win 8 and new technology.

      Delete
  4. Riding a bike is extreme punishment. Walking is good exercise, especially on a flat paved road. Take your pick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I don't walk nowhere. That's why I bought a bicycle. Although I don't ride it.

      Delete
  5. Ok, just to prove myself wrong, I rode the "billy bike". Now very far, just far enough to worry bout get back home. Legs feel like jello.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read three of your blogs and you been busy. well that good for you , you know. glad to read that your doing thing. hope that boost thingy works out for you, after sending that much it should hook it self up.lol... that poor goat. lol... walking will do you good, and the bike, get joseph to follow you then you can ride all over the place.lol...don't work to hard and stay cool. love you...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a handy person, Billy Bob, seems you could invent a better RV ladder that comes out and down......and make some money........bet there would be a lot of RV'rs loving ya.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is truly a mind blowing bit of composing depicted in an exceptionally moving manner that which kind of issues we can get. Little or enormous breaks same as huge holes can be cured effectively with RV Roof Coatings in minimal effort and shorter time.

    ReplyDelete