?

?

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Projects to do....

I think I ain't gonna write nuttin today. I got myself into so many projects, I don't have time to sit in front of no computer screen all day writ'n bout all the projects I got to do. Need to go do 'em, and then come back an' write bout 'em. Know what I mean Vern???

I was sit'n here yesterday, look'n at the new antenna......how I gonna mount it up there on the roof. Ya already know I don't want to drill a big ol' hole on my roof and this antenna is designed to mount through the roof. So here what I gonna do, ya see that long piece of pipe what goes through the roof? I'm gonna cut that sucker slap off and mount it on a piece of angle aluminum an' pop rivet it to a solar panel. That means a couple trips up to the roof, climb up that dad gum killer ladder....maybe fall my ass buttocks down to the ground. I have to go up there anyhows to remove the other antenna, so I gonna be put'n my life in jeopardy either way.

That is todays project. Gonna git 'er done.....here in a bit. Soon as I get me some shoes on an' proper attire.

Them burros in the header pic is the grass eat'n machines here at "el Rancho Abraham RV Resort" The little "burrito" is bout a couple week old....or something like that. Cute little bugger. That's his/hers mama get'n a drink.

Yesterday I was look'n out the winder. I'm gonna go ride the "billy bike". I put on my baseball cap an' bike ride'n goggles. Open the door....."holy crap, it's too hot out here". I'll just wait till it's cooler....what it never was. Well, until after dark an' I ain't ride'n no bike in the dark. Almost got run slap over do'n that one time. Then bout 8pm, I says...."lets go outside an' swak some gold balls". Well, something come on the TV I was want'n to see.

Installed the thermostat yesterday. Turn the thing on an' it don't work. "What the hell"??? Then I read the directions. Now it work just fine. This ain't no typical thermostat installation for a RV, the wiring is different. Only use three wires for cooling only. So....anybody what needs to replace a Duo Therm thermostat in your RV, ya gotta contact me first. Or ya could Google if'n ya want to. Anyhows, I like to freeze to death last night. That thing work perfect.

Ok....got a few things to do....laters! 



 

9 comments:

  1. Glad you got the thermostat working and the AC cooling you down. It is and will be HOT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is it men don't ever read instructions? Well I am glad to hear that thermostat installation was a success and you are enjoying a cool "Sally da house".

    Wish Walter's owner would bring him over...the weeds are once again starting to take over :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Instructions are for girls. No REAL man would ever read directions before he first tries on his own. That just the way it is!!!!

      Delete
    2. We all know that Joseph will install this equipment for Billy Bob when he gets time to do so.

      Delete
  3. Good stuff got that thermostat working, furnace work too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Furnace is on the other thermostat. But I don't use the furnace. Covered the floor vents when I replace the carpet with a wood floor. Wanna buy a furnace real cheap???

      Delete
  4. Good luck on all your chores. My only chore now is hitting golf balls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!,,,now i'm not gonna look for a few days,,,,til I think you might have survived that roof trip....
    Love those asses,,lololol. Especially the little one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. RV Roof is a biggest financial investment and must be taken care. This is very informative post approximately roofing. Because our domestic is our heaven and roof is its protector so selected the durable, lest you need to rebuild or repurchase. For repair there is constantly an excellent option of EPDM Best RV roof Leaks repair product

    ReplyDelete