?

?

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Wed. 8-20-08
Another exciting day. Drove around town for an hour before heading to the County Park for a week. Still lots of water but found a fairly dry spot right up against the dunes. I can see fishing boats, shrimp boats and ships as they pass me by in the ship channel. Beach is other side of the dunes, so's I can't see the gulf. Out my front windshield, I am look'n at The University of Texas where I retired from.
Had just a bit of rain while I was out runn'n the streets. Can't believe that in 3 years this old fishing village has changed so much. New buildings everywhere only to be blown away first big hurricane. Last big one was in 1980, Allen, not a direct hit, but close enough to tear stuff up.
Aother is way overdue.

1 comment:

  1. excellent poіnts altogether, you just won a emblem new гeader.
    What might you recommend in reǥards to your ssubmit that you just made some days in the ρast?

    Аny positive?

    Alsօ visit my weЬ blog ... Spanish Subjunctive Expressions

    ReplyDelete