?

?

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Skeered to death.....

Boy howdy, when ya don't feel good ya ain't feel'n good.

Ya see, it's like this....Old Billy Bob has lots to think about and a gazillion things on my mind....all at one time. Like will I still be alive tomorrow with all these aches and pains. I rekon I'm a mite stressed over my dental surgery tomorrow morn'n and that makes my back and right leg to hurt. Not that my back ever quit hurt'n, but it been worse the last week. In case some ya don't knows, that what the old timers call lumbago, better knowed as sciatica. Ya see, there a big ol'e nerve what come out your spine and go all the way down to the tip of your toes. When that big ol' nerve get squished or in a bind, it tells your brain that your toe hurts, but really it don't. That when your brain says...."lay your ass down, you're gonna die". What I usually do. Yeah, my brain says silly stuff like that.

After a week on antibiotics to kill a bunch of little infection thingys under my gums and run'n round my mouth, the doc says..."see ya thursday morning and we gonna knock them teeth slap out". Knock 'em out??? What the hell??? That what he says he gonna do. Ya see, I let them go too long and they got to be busted in little pieces and pull out with needle nose pliers. Kind of like swak'n a pecan with a big ol' hammer and pick'n out the goodies with a nail. My God, that scare the shit slap out me. And to top it all off, I gonna be wide awake, sit'n there listen'n to all that slam'n and bang'n, drill'n and stuff go'n on in my mouth. You do realize that tomorrow is golf swak'n day, right? If the bleed'n stops by 2pm, you can find me on the golf course. Otherwise, look for me on the couch in "da house".

Only three weeks to lift off. Wayne was tell me that Thanksgiving is on the 25th this year. I were think'n I had plenty time to get ready, but now I don't. 
Sure ain't gonna want to miss a meal and crowd like this. That Billy Bob in the middle fix'n up a plate.

The solar powered cow head has eyes. Will attempt to get a shot of it tonight when them eyes light up.




5 comments:

  1. man you sure stired up something on the slab blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. About that upcoming tooth yanking deal.. Git ya big ole bottle Mexican sipping Tequila and sip on it all evening and with your coffee in the morning. You won't care what they do to ya when ya get there~!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope all goes well at the dentists. Don't thing you should go to the golf course right after your teeth get knocked out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey BB you still kickin?

    ReplyDelete