?

?

Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 was a good year....

It's been a good year when ya can sit back and count your accomplishments and fulfilled goals. Lifes toils and tribulations are soon forgotten when you look forward to a brighter day tomorrow.

The old Billy Bob had an exceptionally good year considering all the turmoil in the world and at home USA. Wars and rumors of war have no place in my life. Falling markets and rising gas prices have not effected my lifestyle. The ups and downs of everyday life have been outweighed by pleasure and happiness of doing whatever and whenever I so desire. So what if I have bitched and moaned from time to time throughout the year when things didn't go my way. They were soon forgotten and the good life carried on. Count your blessings, we got another year beginning tomorrow. I don't make new years resolutions 'cause they are way too easy to break.



Woke up this morning to another heavy fog bank....visability bout a hunnert yards. Another cold front is due in the area sunday evening with winds out of the north at 18 mile a hour. This is gonna affect my travel plans for monday, even though I have only 30 miles to go. And then, the highways is gonna be crowded with tourist and hung over travelers. Maybe I should leave a day early and avoid the rush and the extreme cold temps.

6 comments:

  1. 50s,,extreme cold temps? hahahahaha
    I've enjoyed every one of your posts this year, look forward to the next one. Gave up on that fish fry,,lol.
    Get a move on,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. The time to move is Sunday morning because half of the driving public are sleeping in after New Years Eve parties, and the other half are watching the Rose Parade.
    I enjoy reading your Blog each morning so keep up the effort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's been a real pleasure traviling with you BB.these past couple of years.I have traveled all over the world through National Geographics an Bill Bob"s Travels,an a little of Dizzy's travels.Hers wishing you a rewarding 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you the best for the New Year, and look forward to more of your wonderful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Won't you be bored in Sinton......on the other hand....your picture shows where you are at and not even sewer hook up there for the ridiculous prices they charge.

    I was there the other day to dump my tanks and fill water.

    I don't understand why they can't have sewer as far back from the beach as it is.

    Happy New Year, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Riverhauler...Sunday is the best day to move for all the reasons he mentions.

    I love your blog, you always know how to say just the right thing to bring a smile or at times hysterical laughter my way.

    Happy New Year's to you and Sadie Mae.

    ReplyDelete