?

?

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Do'n what I said

Well shoot, I done sleeped half the day away (9am), but it don't matter nohows since I ain't gonna do diddly squat today. That why I have my son Robert and grandson Tim stand'n by to fulfill my every desire.

In fact, Robert come in this morn'n and says..."you gonna sleep all day"? Then he put me on a pot of coffee. Screwed that up...forgot to put the lid on the pot thingy, so all my fresh coffee was still up in the maker thingy an' none in the pot. Old Billy Bob fix that right up, but now the coffee sucks. Then he grabs brooms, mops, big ol' shop vac and commence to make all kinds of noise what I weren't ready for. Then he steers up the can of polyurethane, tells me to get the hell out, an' starts sling'n that stuff everways. I'm gone in a flash.


I heads out to "da porch" with my trusty companion Sadie Mae, sip'n up a cup an' a thought hit me just like that.....cut Sadie's hair. I grabs up a pair of old scissors, grab Sadie Mae by the nap and commence to chop hair. I butcher her up pretty good I betcha. But what the hell, she don't ever look in no mirror anyways to see what I did to her. Poor baby.....it gonna grow back!!!







Plan for the day is to finish this polyurethane process and move on to greener fields. Rekon I need to make me up another work list since I keep think'n of more stuff to do. One item of importance is to replace the air cond. compressor on "that jeep"......costs keep add'n up. The guaranteed leak repair stuff failed miserably. In fact, it made the leak worser than it was to start with. But that's OK, "that jeep" thinks I just go out and yank my hard earned money off a freak'n tree....or something like that. Still got some tires to buy up for "Sally da house", but that's OK too....."da house" thinks just like "that jeep" do.

When I decided I would make a trip to Georgia, it wasn't to go off to some lake and catch me up a bunch of oversize bass fishes. It was to make a few "fix's and modifications to "da house. I'm do'n exactly what I had intended to do and I'm enjoy'n every minute of it. You know Billy Bob and his projects....go, go, go.

Ok....that's it folks from your travel commentator Billy Bob an' Sadie Mae. Hope your day is good as mine....nice an' cool in the peach state Georgia. I used to live here one time ya know.....bout 36 year ago.

7 comments:

  1. I betcha Sadie LOVES that hair cut.
    Was wondering, how long does it take that floor to dry after putting that stuff on?
    And i see that,,,nice an' cool,,comment,,,lolllololol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It don't matter no how if she likes it or not.....she's a dawg ya know.

      Ok, bout 4 hour before ya can barefoots walk on it to apply the second coat.....be'n careful ya know. Bout 7 hours with no shoes, 24 hours with golf'n shoes and 72 hours before furniture can be put back in. Spiked hi heels.....ladies leave your shoes at the door.

      Delete
  2. Hey, I'm nice and cool here on the outskirts of Sacramento in the Golden State. Some dogs like to get their fur cut, so they tell me. I won't try it because I can just look at a pair of scissors and cut my hand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Sadie, she looks pitiful :(

    Oh well, like you said she can not look at herself in a mirror or she would bite you...jajajaja

    See you have her sitting on a zero gravity chair. You might try that for your back bad, I am sitting on mine now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meant to say "you might try that for your bad back" instead of what I wrote.

      Delete
  4. Wow, that new floor looks great!! I'm trying to catch up. Not been online too much lately. I'm going to read your blog backwards as you do each step of the new flooring. But I like the results!!
    You are right, Sadie probably doesn't give a lick about her new look. I used to be a professional groomer, had my own shop. They just feel good after their haircuts! (none of mine ever looked into a mirror either..)
    Just don't put any poly on her

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang BB, haven't you done enough projects, just had to start clipping on Sadie May. My male just prances when he comes back from the groomer, seems to know that he looks good. Of course he is a show off most of the time. The girls don't seem to care one way or the other. Opposite of most men and women.

    ReplyDelete