?

?

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Slide out in...

Today's blog was intended to give a recap of the slide out and wood flooring repairs. But.....we gonna wait till some cleaning has been done.

The slide out is in place once again inside "da house". With the help of my "strong" son and my two "huge" grandsons, we had the slide out sit'n on the living room floor....right where it supposed to be. Gaskets were stapled back into place and trim work installed. The slide out is complete.....other than the final adjustments.

Installation of aluminum angle and deck plate straightened the wall to floor what had separated. We good to go for the next hunnert years.

Ready to push that big sucker back through the wall.

On the way in.....

Yeeee Haaaa, it's inside.....ready to be trimmed out and final connections made.

And Walla......

That was yesterday. What happens today will be posted tomorrow.


11 comments:

  1. KNEW you could do it!! (with a little help,,,)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BB, you and the crew did a great job. I guess you are right saying you can fix anything. Guess you should run for president, that would give you a lot of stuff to fix.
    BTW, why don't you post tomorrows blog today. That would save you time tomorrow. . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as it's not electronics, I can fix it.
      LOL....if'n I was to run for prez.....look out all the freeloaders.
      But Dizzy, I don't know what I'm gonna do tomorrow, so I will posts tomorrows blog yesterday. Will that work???

      Delete
    2. Yep, that will work. It sounds like plan to me.

      Delete
  3. Great job,that RV is looking like its brand new.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank ya Jim. Only thing miss'n will be the new 5 year warranty.

      Delete
  4. Wow! very impressive! You are a very talented family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you did a super job of supervising! And the boys did a super job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've enjoyed following all your updates to your RV and repairs to the Slide out. Do ya think yore repairs will last a hundert years? Maybe you'all should start a RV repair shop. I suggest you put a good sealant on the aluminum angle where water will run down the side of the slide out when extended.

    ReplyDelete