?

?

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

I goes camp'n....somewheres...???

Ok, I'm gonna give a try on writ'n something. It's been rough folks, really rough.

I did make the family camp'n trip. There will be more on that later. It was rough.

Have ya ever had a doctor kill a bunch of your nerves an' then them suckers come back to full life an' says to ya...."Hey, do you remember me....can ya feel this"? This is what I been go'n through for the last few weeks. No, I didn't get me a appointment yet....but I will, I promise.

MsB, you been know'n me long enough to know when I jump into a project, I jump in with both my feets. Breath'n is still work'n. But I do have ups an' downs with that too.

Ha Ha Louie, that dad gum hurricana storm missed us by a couple hunnert mile. Well, maybe a hunnert is more like it. A few drops of rain, but that was it. Dog house roof was asbestos shingles left over from the shed.

em, I'm think'n there are some homeless gnomes camped out at Hobby Lobby. Almost certain I see some there. By the way em, the landscaping rose bushes was already there. I just had to do some trim'n on 'em.
This specially for you em.....this is my plan.

Caddie, yes I'm for hire, but NOT to build seven dawg houses.

Ok, I'm gonna start on the camp'n trip, but it's gonna take a while. First off, I feeled like crap the entire trip. To ease my pains, Robert loaded up the old office chair an' we took it along. I have such a wonderful son.
We loaded up Roberts pop up camper an' hit the road long bout 1pm Friday. Only a short drive to somewheres in norteast Ga. Was set'n up our camp at bout 4pm or so.

Others showed up till we had 5 filled camp sites.

Girls was danc'n....don't even ask.

Lay'n back do'n nuttin....restacat'n...eat'n...stuff like that.

The best I could do....sit'n round my own campfire enjoy'n life
With family.....


Grankids says....."come on Papaw, let's play some football". That didn't work out too well....they tackled me. No really, ya see, my office chair turn over on the way to the football play'n place....I was done play'n football. But I did attempt to play the corn hole game (Google is your best friend). Me an' my son Ronny teamed up against Robert an' my son Jesse. Ha, we skunked 'em an' then they refused to play anymore. Poor losers.

Everbody had a wonderful time. Me, I just sit in my chair an' take it all in. Glad I went. I musta eat up bout a hunnert hot dogs.....my favorite camp'n food.

That's all for now. Next post may have more photos an' more fun things to talk bout.

16 comments:

  1. hi BB. WOW i like seeing all those pictures of your big family camping trip the pictures almost make me feel as if i was there also that is what life is all about EY ? i am sure glad you went and had a good time . i am glad that you missed hermine by about a 100 miles . so make sure you resist old man age and get those painful nerves killed as soon as possible .try making that doctors appointment today even . when i hear you say the words ( really rough ) coming from you , it sounds like nice music to me . really rough = very good .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If'n you had been there Louie, we could have played some chess. I enjoyed myself best I could.

      Delete
    2. Ha Ha, can ya say....sip'n up a cup an' do'n some think'n?

      Delete
    3. Hi i am JULIE JONES from US I have just experience the wonders of Dr.UGO ANDREW love spell, that have been spread on the INTERNET and worldwide, How he marvelously helped people all over the world to restored back their marriage life and get back lost lovers, and also help to win lottery. I contacted him after going through so many testimonies from different people how he help to bring back ex lover back, i told him about my husband that abandoned me about 3 years ago, and left home with all i had.. Dr UGO ANDREW only told me to smile and have a rest of mind he will handle all in just 24 hours, After the second day my husband called me, i was just so shocked, i pick the call and couldn't believe my ears, he was really begging me to forgive him and making promises on phone.. He came back home and also got me a new car just for him to proof his love for me. i was so happy and called Dr UGO ANDREW and thanked him, he only told me to share the good news all over the world. ( He can also launch other similar spells)
      Love Spells
      Lottery Spells
      winning court case
      Divorce spells
      Success
      Money rituals
      Low sperm count
      Infertility in women
      Breast enlargement/reduction
      Penis enlargement/reduction
      Health, Well Being
      Protection, Healing
      Curses, Hex, Breakups
      NEW! Combo Spells
      High Priestess Spells
      Vampire Spells
      Authentic Voodoo Spells
      Custom, Other Spells
      Business spells
      Health/Healing spells
      Curse removal
      Job spells

      Contact Email: generalspelltemple@gmail.com

      Mobile Number: +1386-336-9876

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a great camping trip, despite the football injury--lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you got it figgered out....there was no injury.

      Delete
  3. Good to read you went. Sometimes that's the hardest part; getting the gumption to go.

    Be careful of those homeless gnomes. They will move right in and drive you, Sadie and Leonard nuts with all that energy they have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The gnome house I'm build'n will house bout 3 or four of them homeless gnomes.....an' a dog, a goat an' a big ol' dinosaur named Rex.

      Delete
  4. I'm glad you were able to go. Now you need to make that appointment to kill the nerves again. I wonder why they didn't stay killed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda. Nerves regenerate after between 6 months to a year or so. Now how comes lungs don't do that???

      Delete
  5. bb, i sure am tetched by yer drawin of the lil gnome house fer me. it is sure to ketch on. i see lil gnome hamlets poppin up here and there. mebbe a lil sign over the door that sez, "gnome sweet gnome" would be nice. too bad you can't git a lil pink flamingo to put in the front yard.. i've been lookin fer some fer my yard. no luck so far. hope that nerve doktor can help you out for another 6 month good spell. again, keep breathin in and breathin out my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you went on the campin trip even if you did not have too much fun made memories all the rest of the family, had me a a pop up trailer for 30 years, so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Billy Bob, I'm glad you had the chance to go camping and that you went. Looks like a good time with your family. Best wishes from Max in Illinois.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I'll be...will miracles ever cease...Billy Bob actually replied!

    Glad you went on the family camping trip. Loved the pictures and looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you went on the campin trip even if you did not have too much fun made memories all the rest of the family, had me a a pop up trailer for 30 years, so much fun.
    goldenslot
    gclub online

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi i am JULIE JONES from US I have just experience the wonders of Dr.UGO ANDREW love spell, that have been spread on the INTERNET and worldwide, How he marvelously helped people all over the world to restored back their marriage life and get back lost lovers, and also help to win lottery. I contacted him after going through so many testimonies from different people how he help to bring back ex lover back, i told him about my husband that abandoned me about 3 years ago, and left home with all i had.. Dr UGO ANDREW only told me to smile and have a rest of mind he will handle all in just 24 hours, After the second day my husband called me, i was just so shocked, i pick the call and couldn't believe my ears, he was really begging me to forgive him and making promises on phone.. He came back home and also got me a new car just for him to proof his love for me. i was so happy and called Dr UGO ANDREW and thanked him, he only told me to share the good news all over the world. ( He can also launch other similar spells)
    Love Spells
    Lottery Spells
    winning court case
    Divorce spells
    Success
    Money rituals
    Low sperm count
    Infertility in women
    Breast enlargement/reduction
    Penis enlargement/reduction
    Health, Well Being
    Protection, Healing
    Curses, Hex, Breakups
    NEW! Combo Spells
    High Priestess Spells
    Vampire Spells
    Authentic Voodoo Spells
    Custom, Other Spells
    Business spells
    Health/Healing spells
    Curse removal
    Job spells

    Contact Email: generalspelltemple@gmail.com

    Mobile Number: +1386-336-9876

    ReplyDelete