?

?

Saturday, July 21, 2012

New water leak

Yesterdays post was fun. Some times I get all wind up and turn loose with my feelings and thoughts. Yesterday it just happen to be a bit funny....depend'n how ya look at it.

Well anyhows.....you remember me say a couple times before that when I bought "that jeep", I had made a mistake.....right? Well, if'n ya remember that, you should remember a few days ago when I had installed a brand spank'n new a/c compressor on "that jeep". My son "accidently" (with the assistance of a few Bud Lights) blowed some the refrigerant into the atmosphere. I re-hooks up my guages, pop a top on a new can of R-134a and proceed to "fix" the situation. "Hot damn Billy Bob, it blow'n cold air". So's I sits down in my comfortable camp chair, sip'n a cup, chest pooched out a bit, admir'n my expertise. What the hell is that??? There water drip'n under "that jeep". This is where your memory comes into play. Always something new breaks on "that jeep".....right?

I grabs up a flashlight and go inspect'n possible causes of water fall'n out of "that jeep". "There it are Billy Bob, right there....that hose". I'll give ya a second to ponder on a leak'n water hose.....leak'n water hoses not a problem right? Well take a guess where that water hose is at. Yup, you right.....up under that brand spank'n new compressor and behind that big ol' mounting bracket. Major take stuff apart....compressor, compressor mount bracket, alternator and the alternator mount bracket. Hoses, belts....all kind of stuff in the way. All for a $3 freak'n crossover water hose an' a gallon antifreeze. It back together. No leak. Still blow cold air and "that jeep" is finished.

I ain't knock'n preppers, but damn!!! Latest news from the "prepper squad" is that everybody gonna starve to death from our latest drought. I agree that when crops die from nuttin to drink (drought), there gonna be a shortage and prices is gonna rise. But damn....ya ain't gonna starve to death. Preppers remind me of the "tree huggers" from a few years back who was driv'n steel spikes in trees, caus'n death an' maim'n of loggers and saw mill workers. Preppers are buy'n up the food supply (spikes) what they gonna end up throw'n in the dumpster down the road a piece. I better get off'n this subject cause it piss'n me off. Damn!!!

Ya know what? I ain't got a damn thing to do today. Well I do, but I ain't gonna do it. Ya see, my son said we was gonna go to the flea market this morn'n. Ha....does he know that this morn'n is plumb gone. It's freak'n time to eat lunch. That boy.....boy howdy!!!

Ok, I'm done. Laters.

7 comments:

  1. Glad you got "That Jeep" all fixed up. Now don't run over any boulders knock that new stuff off. When are we going to get a fish'n report? You have done enough work, it is time to play.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You knows better than to think "that jeep" is all fix up. What's next...that's the question.

      Delete
  2. One of the things in life I find most difficult is waiting on my grown kids to get up and not waste half the day. Especially when we are supposed to go some place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ain't never been one to get up before the sun, but damn, sleep till noon? Half the day done gone by then.

      Delete
  3. Are you sure,,,,
    Are you VERY sure,,,,,,,
    You got "that jeep" fixed? Don't look, don't listen,,
    Go fishing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember you were all excited when you bought "that jeep" then not even a month later you were regreting it but I thought it was because of the rock climbing gear...not because it was a POS.

    Question...do your kids read your blog? I know the policeman does but do the others? If they do, do they get mad at what you write about them? Just curious...

    ReplyDelete