?

?

Friday, December 20, 2013

Housework.....god I hate warsh'n dishes

I pushed the wrong button......a whole page of writ'n gone....poooof, just like that.

Ok, today is the dreaded housework day. I get'n tired of step'n over stuff an' kick'n stuff out my way, it's time to clean house. Dang, I still got groceries from a week ago what ain't been put up yet. Can goods, so don't be think'n I got froze food in there. I remember one time I left a couple bags of froze food out there in "that jeep"....over night for a couple days. Summer time, bout a hunnert degs. Well ya know what happen to those froze foods.....dumpster.

Didn't take me long to get all them dishes all warshed up. I hate warsh'n dishes. They all sit'n over there on the counter dry'n. Probly be there tomorrow morn'n too. I can see the counter for the first time in a week.....yeeee haw!!!

You can make your life as excit'n as ya want it. Ya don't have to please other people.....even though they some of 'em think ya do. I was read'n a blog. Kind of piss me off. The blogger ain't been updating his blog, so he gets beat up by some of his followers.....like he "owes" them or something like that. See how fast people will turn on ya if'n ya don't do an' say what they want ya to?

I really ain't got a thing to say, with all this housework an' all. I need to get some of it done before I decide "it's nap time". Sit'n here writ'n nonsense don't help a bit.....see ya!!!





4 comments:

  1. I like to hear about you doing your housework, cuz then I don't feel too bad! It's a struggle every day, and then you just start all over. I'm sitting here thinking "what the hell am I going to write a blog about today?" I did my dishes and mopped the floor. Doesn't get better than that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still glad that you took the time to tell what you are doing. Totally agree with what you said about expectations. You give a gift and the receiver complains about the quality/quantity of it? That's lookin' a gift horse in the mouth, isn't it???? Have a good day, BB...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your dish washing problem could be fixed if you didn't have so many dishes. You only need one of everything that you use, get rid of all the extra. Then you will only have to wash what you used at your last meal before you can eat another one. It works for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you got your dishes done.

    Still no good news on the obituary front, so you will just have to keep on washing them a little longer...

    ReplyDelete