?

?

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Redneck motor mount

Well, after all that think'n, scroung'n parts, a little cuss'n, I done change my mind.

Ya see, it was like this. I mounted that 100 hp troll'n motor on the back of the "little blow up bass fish'n boat" but there weren't no way to steer it....cain't reach that far. So here what I done went and did. Mounted it on the side right next to the seat. Gonna work like a champ....I mean to tell ya.

Took Sadie Mae off to the hair cut'n place this morn'n for a bath and clip job. Boy Howdy, is that girl dog happy as a lark. She even smell good. But.....as soon as I got her home, she went to roll'n in the dirt and sand. Turn her slap gray instead of black like God intended. Little "fat dog".....eat too much chocolate and balony.....and stuff like that.

6 comments:

  1. willhe go round in circles,,,,,,

    n aint she purty,,,bet she knows it too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just think how fast it would be with one mounted on both sides. Thought about doing that with a canoe but never got around to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off GOOD GAWD!!! Whered you get that big ole fat dog? She needs to be a diet seriously!!

    IMHO, good choice on your remount of the motor. But I am really waiting to get an in water test. My thinking is that boat is so light if there around is any wind you gonna get blown more than pushed by the motor.. Can't wait for the first test.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Easy on Sadie Mae. She is a whole lot of very nice puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Billy Bob, I found you away you can catch fish anywhere you want to.. Instructions are here.
    Billy Bob fishing tip

    ReplyDelete
  6. You think that boat is going to go straight? Guess I don't know nothing about boats.
    Guess Sadie gets into the fridge all by herself..huh?

    ReplyDelete