?

?

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Grrrrrrrr....clean "da house"

Well shoot, now I got to do some housework. With my son gonna come visit his daddy, this place needs some modifications. You think'n I'm kid'n don't ya. Well, I ain't. There's stuff lay'n all over the place. Sadie Mae drags stuff out an' then just lets it lay in the middle of the floor. Dad gum dog never puts stuff back up.

My trip to Walmart yesterday was a success. Got most everything what was on my list....and then some. Conned my niece into put'n all that stuff in it's proper places. This old Billy Bob is still pretty good "sweet talk'n" young chicka babies. Actually, all ya gotta do is agree with everthing a woman says an' she be eat'n out of your hand. Oh Boy, that statement is gonna stir up some wimmins this morn'n. Wimmins are cute when they get all stir up.

I betcha a dollar I don't mention no more bout "hell" on my blog. "That's all I have to say bout that"....GUMP.

For three years I been look'n. Try'n to buy a certain brand of a golf ball. This certain brand of golf ball is the difference between win'n an' lose'n against the OFM Barney. Well ya ain't never gonna guess what I fount at Walmart yesterday. Yup, I got me a dozen of that certain brand of golf ball. Titleist DT SoLo. Yeee haw....here come the Billy Bob.

Yesterday I received a phone call from our favorite pesky neighbor, the old "pesky neighbor" Wayne. He's in trouble. Got kick out of the RV park. Ya see, he was ride'n round the park on the golf cart, giv'n the neighbors mean ass kid a ride. This kid should be in a institution. He ain't right. Well anyhows, the kid fall slap out of the golf cart. Didn't get hurt or nuttin like that. But the neighbor call the police/sheriff an' Wayne was charge with child abuse/child endangerment....something like that. So now, Wayne has to move to another park. Ok...."that's all I have to say bout that"...Gump.

Ok, that's all for now.....I got things to do ya know.  

17 comments:

  1. You cleaning house AGAIN? I'm still thinking about cleaning mine. Sitting here drinking the last of my coffee this morning and wondering if I can get by a few more days without cleaning. Nobody's coming to see me, so maybe it's safe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a while Gypsy. I got a sink full of dirty dishes, the floor ain't been swept in a week, trash bag is plumb full......yikes, I got to do something bout that.

      Delete
  2. I just bet it is easier to clean up Sadie Mae's messes than it is to clean up yours (grin). Not that you make messes...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no Dizzy, you don't know this dog. She knock my stuff off the couch, leave her dirty dishes lay on the floor, drag in all kinds of dirt an' grass clip'ns.....she the one....not me. She don't clean up nuttin.

      Delete
  3. Sweet talk your niece into cleaning the place and washing the dishes and then give her a nice big tip.

    I am sorry Blue Eyes has to move...can he do that by himself? Does he have another place lined up?

    ReplyDelete
  4. "..the neighbors mean ass kid ... This kid should be in a institution"

    Sounds like one of my neighbor's kids. This kid is going to wind up in prison. The dad acts like he has no control over his own kids nor does he want to take responsibility for what his kids do or tear up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A note to TroublenTX, Barney, Rob, Anonymous, and anyone else who criticized me on this blog recently for something I didn't do. I replied to your comments under that previous post.

    I'm not going to hold my breath for an apology from any of you.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting, I did not find any place in this blog or mine where I named you for anything. Have fun.

      Delete
    2. Gosh, didn't know I was critical.... should see me when I am. I didn't put a name on mine either. Musta been that guilty conscience.

      Delete
    3. Back pedal all ya'll want....who me?

      Such infantile behavior for adults. Utterly pathetic.

      And no Sue didn't send me here......I was here on 6/18 at 4:58.

      Billy Bob.......what we have here boss.......is a failure to communicate.

      Try harder to have a better life.

      Delete
  6. butterbean carpenterJune 23, 2013 at 4:31 PM

    Howdy # 1 BB,
    Is the sheriff agonna help Wayne move his rig and get set back up?? Wayne needs to be in a good senior citizens place, where he can be taken care of.. He's barely alive as it is!!! What county, district, parish in Mew Nexico is he in; I'll call and talk to the sheriff about SENIOR CITIZEN ABUSE!!!!

    Hope he doesn't die from having to move.. Maybe we can sue the sheriff and that little monster's mother PERSONALLY, if he does !!! THAT PLUMB P.....D ME OFF !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. butterbean carpenterJune 23, 2013 at 4:33 PM

    ADDENDUM #2,

    ON SECOND THOUGHT I'LL SPEAK TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF MEW NEXICO, ABOUT THE SHERIFF' ABUSE OF WAYNE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How did the sheriff get into this? I don't see word one about a sheriff in what Billy Bob said.

      When you talk to the Attorney General make sure you SHOUT to get his/her attention.

      Delete
  8. Thx for the update on pesky Wayne. Poor thing. Just not fair.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Undoubtedly there must be a FULL MOON today...

    ReplyDelete
  10. No rush to clean the house, the stuff will still be there tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete