?

?

Saturday, August 13, 2016

"billy jeeps" piss me off....answers to comments.

Ok, I'm gonna try something new today. Even though it's way too soon to be writ'n another blog post, I just gonna do it anyhows no matter who it pisses off.
"So what are we gonna do that's new Billy Bob"?

I seldom answer comments because most times the person making the comment never returns. So here is what today's blog is all about, I'm gonna answer some comments.

Linda Sand, I don't use "scrap" paper. I throws scrap paper in the dumpster because it's scrap. I either write stuff in a notebook and in the case of keeping track of when I take my new meds, I put the date and how many I take each day on the med box. Works great so far, but there sure ain't very much room.

George, when I had my open heart surgery, they put me on Advair and tole me to make sure you rinse your mouth. I took Advair for 6 years and never rinsed my mouth. I ain't never got no yeller fever from it.

Louie Frost, this is gonna take some time answering all you comments. Here goes an' don't get too excitis. Well Louie, I ain't thought too much about the camp'n trip, but if I continue to feel [this] good, I may go. Ha ha, when I catches a fish, it ain't to feed the whole family. They want fish, they go catch their own. Simple trip to Walmart an' I got me a lifetime fish'n license.
That's right Louie, I know you no nuttin bout no golf....so why the hell were you watch'n it? 58 is a great great score for 18 holes.
Tha holy grail for amature (how the hell do ya spell amature?) is to break 80. To break 80, you have to score 79. Only one time was I think'n I would break 80 an' that was play'n with "pesky neighbor" Wayne. I got a bogie on the 18 hole to give me a score of 80. Bogie is 1 stroke over par. Bogies suck when you're go'n for the HOLY GRAIL.

Judy, no the sweet little cute look'n doc didn't say nuttin bout wait'n between puffs or nuttin like that. But Judy, because you said so, this afternoon I waited 5 minutes. She said nuttin bout bathing my mouth an' throat. But because you an' George says so, I been do'n it all day. Coffee IS a good mouth warsh ain't it?

Driving MsDaisy You got a good point there bout trout an'n a few fried eggs for breakfast. That's a breakfast of champians....like Tony da Tiger or something like that. Buy, my favorite breakfast fish is a pan fried bluegill. You do know ya eat the tail, the fins an' the skin, right? Of course, that's if'n it's cooked right.

Last but not least....Dizzy Dick. Well now Dizzy, if what you say bout fish'n cure'n ills, the only ills I remember cure'n for me was a hangover an' a migraine headache, while lay'n on the bank under a tree an' listen'n to Cajun music....with danc'n girls twirl'n round to the Hoochi Choochi Cajun style. Ha ha, that will cure what ails ya.

OK, hope that covers everbody. I only added  herbs an' spices 1 time. Can you find where?

The "billy jeep" a/c system has a weird air flow problem. There are 5 vents in the dash. only 1 blows a bunch of air, while the other 4 act like the blower is set on low speed. I never ever seen it before in my life, but the air ducts are built into the dashboard. No hoses. I did a few hours research on Google. "Warsh out the evaporator coil Billy Bob". My special clean'n solution Mean Green I call it (Simple Green) was sprayed on both surfaces of the coil. Then 2 shop vacs was set up, one suck'n an' one blow'n. Got some muk out of there, but guess what, more air, but still not even air flow. I'm done with that sucker as far as air flow. As long as I AM cool in the summer, I'm fine with that.
Now why the hell does the heater not put out HOT air? Google is your best friend. A engine, radiator and heater core flush is on the agenda. The heater core will be disconnected and back flushed, front flushed and back flushed again. Maybe even another front flush. Maybe there will be HOT air when this is completed....but not today. That's all I'm gonna say bout the "billy jeep" today, but stay tuned.

Holy cows, it sure is good to feel good. Someone said in a comment that when you can breath, you'll feel good all over. That's pretty much a true statement. Today is 3 days in a row I feel pretty dad gum good. I ain't never in my life had to take this many meds in my life. How bout 10 a day. That includes two inhalers an' a nebulizer thingy. Oh yeah, that Proair inhaler....ha ha, I ain't supposed to take that stuff unless I go to town for a couple days an' don't have the nebulizer with me. Then I take it with me. Same medication.

Brewed me up another pot of soup today. It was, I say was, gonna be pork noodle soup with taters. Only had enough pork for half a pot, so's I now got me a pot of pork an' chicken noodle soup....with taters. Ain't the best soup in the world, but at least I can get it down. Hope the hell it stays down.

Ok, that's bout all I can think of right now. See's ya laters.
 

23 comments:

  1. hi BB. it's always so nice to hear from you and especially hear your comments . can i ask you if you know , how is pesky neighbor wayne ? if you could can you tell him that i say hi and wish him the best ? do you still keep in touch ? i used to wish you would of invited me with the 2 of you to go golfing (only if it was a nice cool day ,not too hot) , if i was not any good i could of at least drove the golf cart and caddied and learnt about golf and this is why i watch golf on tv because i always think of you ! i never really known anyone like you as to being such knowledgeable in so many trades , carpentry , golf , electricity , air conditioning , mechanics ,sailing ,gold rush panning ,and inventing stuff like that solar oven , and building a model of fist old motor-home ,then model of all the different kinds of river boats,also your talent to write and tell great stories , ect....

    you are such a treasure of knowledge that i regret fully never getting a chance to learn from you . i just wished i could of hanged out with you if not to learn from you. i hope that wonderful robert and the rest of your family can fully appreciate your very special jack of all trades knowledge you have inside you to share . this is why i watch golf , and it is all because of you BB.! ps why not share a few of your fishies with the family ? take care BB. love ya .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm gonna make this very short Louie, you made me feel 10 foots tall with your so nice comment.
      Your name comes into many of my talks with my family when they ask questions of my travels. You were part of them Louie, an' I'll never forget. Ha Ha, wanna go to Mexico???

      Delete
    2. Why sure, no doubt, Louie loves you. His words are so true about your talents and abilities. Might be nice to have him come meet again, and your family. Time passes, life flies, we miss opportunities. Lost a close friend so suddenly lately. Devastating. Now a SIL has died in his bed. Yeah boy. life plays rough. And zooms by to boot. How's Sadie? We don't hear much.

      Delete
  2. Nothing like good ole homemade soup no matter how you build it, think I gotta make me a big pot of it too someday soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been a homemade soup guy for many many years. But guess what I did to this pot of soup. Me an' Robert went outside an' worked on the jeep, sit on' da porch for 4 hours, an' when I went in to warm up my soup, it still had a flame under it. Still eatable, but don't taste that good no more.

      Delete
  3. well bb, you did it again. another great post. i learn some things from you about all sorts of things in life. you would have made a great teacher for boys to learn a trade. but i think uou could not sit still long enough. always moving and doing. you have a natural ability and a curiousity about how things work. keep inhaling and exhaling and blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember a time....a trade school tryed to hire me to teach a/c, heat an' refrigeration. Why the hell I didn't take the job....who knows.
      With my back issues and COPD issue, I live in a chair. But....since see'n my new doctor and breathing a bit better, I been get'n up do'n stuff. Now a whole lot, but up try'n to move about. Shoot, maybe a round of golf ball swak'n is in my future.

      Delete
  4. Good to see your post this morning. You've still got IT! Great post. Max from Illinois.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha Max, it's good to see you too. My "still got IT" is still a ways off. We need stories with herbs an' spices again.

      Delete
  5. Well B.B., it is hard to think of your pain when you are fighting a ten pound bass on the end of your fishing line.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya don't fight a 10 pound bass. Ya just reel that sucker in. Now a 14 pounds bass fish, now you're talk'n.

      Delete
  6. See, I told you. ("...when you can breath, you'll feel good all over.") Weird isn't it? Glad you are feeling better!

    Fishing - The best catfish I ever had was smoked in a smoker with the skin on. Most fun was bait-fishing for perch, for Dad's bank lines. Did you know that perch turn belly up to take bait off a hook and will jump out of the water chasing the bait?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today I can truthfully agree with ya on the feel'n better. This morn'n I had a rough time with the breath'n, but after my puff meds an' a nubulizer treatment, I comed alive.

      I've tried catfish on the grill, skin on, but never smoked.

      Delete
    2. Yup, mornings can be rough. I have accepted that it is going to take 3 or 4 hours after I get up to feel like doing anything. I relax in the mornings and I am still going strong come midnight.

      Delete
  7. You commented back to five readers. Is that the extent of readers, ya think? I know that's not so. Maybe your lack of acknowledging a reader's comment tells them they are wasting their time to comment on what you write - I certainly have felt this way. USELESS.

    Whether anyone has informed you about using Advair w/o rinsing your mouth and the full information for this is not good. Hell, I had to learn about this thru a family member. Ever heard of candida? I had it once from another medicine, with my mouth filling with a white growth. If you don't rinse and spit it OUT, it can enter your whole system. I could search all about it again, BUT you can do it yourself; you got a brain! If you aren't concerned about it, neither will I be concerned for you.

    Now I see I have to prove I'm not a ROBOT. Do robots actually make comments on someone's blog? Thinking is in overdrive, I'm thinking. Ha Ha, Hope you are living in "cool" these days. The thunderstorm I got earlier was just that, thunder and more thundering crashes and then six drops of water fell. I'm not "cool" by a long shot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anony, when I answered comments, I answered 3 of Louie's and 3 others. That was all the comments there was at the time I posted. I'll not answer comments again in a post as more comments may come in unanswered. Sorry I offended you.

      I was told about rinsing after the use of Advair, but was NOT informed it would do damage if I didn't. After all that time....should I be dead for not rinsing. But I do rinse now...with a mouth full of coffee, an' I swallers it. Maybe after what you said, I may learn how to spit.

      No I don't think you are a robot, but I do think you are a follower that doesn't want their name posted.
      Yes, staying fairly cool under the a/c an' sit'n on the deck late afternoon sip'n up a cup jaw'n with son Robert, "yo mama" an' HIL Harry. An' some days, I'm a pretty cool guy.

      Delete
    2. You are a cool guy all the time BB. We all know this. Think about it; if you swallow the coffee (water needs used) what you're swishing to keep from getting candida is going straight into your system and starts candida there. Nasty stuff it is- furry white! The old term is thrush -heard it? So do it right. We gotta keep you perkin' sos you stick around a LONG time. I bet you aren't much of a water drinker. You should be. flushes those constant toxins in your/our body, hydration critically needed, hmm 8 glasses daily. Haha poor you. You'll be floating! Important though. Nothing else will do it. Bet it's fun sittin' about and talking with everybody, isn't it? Sounds party-like to me. It's hebenly having someone to talk to. dang it's bad smothering hot today.

      Delete
  8. wellllll,,,, i left you a comment on my blog... cause this wouldnt let me. so i did a post to you. lolololol.... now i know you dont read them.
    Thinking i was gonna get a tooth pulled last Wed., i made a big pot of potato soup,, yummmmm. She filled it, said she might could save it, but not so,,,, still gonna have to be pulled.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Trouble, there are times I do NOT read other blogs. I did read yours, but didn't comment. When I feel as bad as I have been feeling, I seldom look at my own blow or read others. Maybe now that I can breath again (breathe easier) an' now hack up 14 times a hour, maybe I can get back to blogging again.

      Speaking of tater soup. I learned many many years ago that tater soup sucks. As a teenage living with my alcoholic dad, I had to eat tater soup 4 or 5 days a week. I had to play chess with a old neighbor man for 2 taters to either fry or a small pot of soup. It was a sad sad time in my life. But I still love fried taters.....with some white gravy....yum yum.

      Delete
  9. hi BB. so i still am wondering about how is that old pesky neighbor Wayne doing ? also i believe that 14 pound bass is still waiting for you to catch over there in the falcon lake texas . it has been one of the most hottest summers here near la feria tx , approx. 100 miles west from me ,up the rio grande river the temperatures has been quite a bit more hotter .i think you are in a very more comfortable place for summer than here . ok take care .

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi BB. not just falcon lake and that 14 pound bass is still there waiting for you, i also am waiting for you and what do you say BB. Ha Ha, wanna go to Mexico ???

    ReplyDelete
  11. So enjoyed this post and the comments. That breathing medicine may get you into your great life stories again. I must agree; you are a talented man, Billy Bob. Very talented. Breathe DEEP. Breathe...in out in out in out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well B.B., it is hard to think of your pain when you are fighting a ten pound bass on the end of your fishing line.
    บาคาร่า online
    gclub online

    ReplyDelete