?

?

Thursday, August 18, 2016

What a wonderful day....Yeee Haa

I weren't gonna do it but yes I am. I had no plan to make a blog post today, but today was just too wonderful for me not to share....before I forgit why it was so wonderful.

With the problems I been having with my blog posts not showing up on other blogs for hours after I publish 'em, I'm posting tonight.....at 11pm. So, when you get up tomorrow morn'n, I should be there.

Before I tell ya bout my wonderful day, I might as well tell ya bout yesterday first. The days started slow, no energy and not want'n to do absolutely nuttin, I went outside bout 1pm an' sit on the deck sip'n up a cup. I always got me a sip'n up ya know.
"Hey Billy Bob, let's go hook them heater hoses back up".
I jumps slap out my comfortable old office deck chair an' go take me a look at the heater hoses. Note: I got me a brand spank'n new office chair an' put the old one on the deck. Very good choice.
Robert had moved the serpentine belt out the way the night before, so's I had more room to get my hands in there an' push them hoses back in place. Them suckers slip right on and the hose clamps in place too. Then I went look'n for the radiator drain plug thingy. Off to Google look'n for it. Nope!

But while still on Google, because it was hot outside, I researched old thin wimp skin issues. "Well Billy Bob, you're stuck with cuts an' purple bruises for rest your life. There is a skin cream I'm gonna try out, Avalon COQ10 firming body lotion. I ain't got a thing to lose. If it helps, I'm ahead of the game. A little more Google an' some guy tell me how to make arm protectors. Ya see, ya take a pair of crew socks an' ya cut the toes off'n them. Slide the suckers up your arms, toe first an' you got some protection an' it only costed a pair of socks.

Last night Robert climbs under the "billy jeep" an' removes he thermostat an' reinstalls the housing thingy. Then he find the radiator drain thingy. Then we did a water flush 4 times till the water come clear. Running the engine between each flush. That was it for yesterday....a very good day.

Now we gonna talk a wonderful day. "Yo mama" come down from the house an' wakes me up. Put me on a brew of coffee while I'm get'n a eye open. We drink a cup together an' decide that at 11am, we head'n to town for the 5 places I got to go. By 11am, I done took all my lung meds an' stuff an' I was feel'n pretty dad gum good. I feeled good all over. We jump in her NON-air conditioned car an' away we go. VaaRoooom, a hunnert mile a hour.

Showed up at the hospital in Carrollton for me to get them xrays took care of. All went well. Me an' "yo mama" joke'n bout the valet parking. First time I ever see that at a hospital. Then off to the auto parts store to pick up some a/c system dye an' R-134a for "yo mama's" car. Didn't have the kind of antifreeze I wanted. I'm still feel'n great an' talk'n up a storm. Throwed a few silly comments to the Auto Zone worker. He just smile an' I was think'n he was think'n...."What the hell"? Off to Villa Rica, we gonna go to Walmart an' get the antifreeze. "Whoa stop, pull it in right there". A Napa auto parts sell'n place. Got me some more radiator leak fix'n stuff, 3 gallon Napa antifreeze an' a jug of radiator flush. All is good.....no need to stop at Walmart now.

Then we hungry, Off the Waffle House an' we order up a big breakfast lunch. It was absolutely wonderful. My stuff cook just like I like it....over easy, hashbrowns, bacon, toast an' a well done crisp waffle. This was the biggest meal I have eat in bout 3 or 4 weeks an' let me tell ya, I almost eat it all. We sit an' talk, past, present an' future. Oh what memories an' quality time. All was perfect.

Then off to my new bank. This stop ruined my day. Well, it didn't rune all of it, just the time spent in the bank. Dad gum arrogant girl piss me slap off. All I wanted was to order checks an' see if'n my deposit check had cleared. The bank is changing names an' checks with the new name won't be available till the 29th. 

Now we off to Edward Jones for me to make a deposit to my account....money market debit card. Poor lady didn't know how, but she got on the phone an' did it....in 20 minutes. Met the broker an' he seem like he may be Ok. Will be changing brokers in the near future.

All this time spent on the roads an' shop'n with "yo mama" was such a wonderful day. One I will remember well. By the way, today was the best I've felt in months. 

Ok, to make a long story short....LOL, I place the radiator flush in the radiator. Crank up the engine for 30 minutes. Ok, now is the time you supposed to drain it out. But I didn't. I let it sit for 15-20 minutes to maybe soften something in there. Did this 3 times. Boy howdy, sure hope everthing comes out clean. Will know tomorrow. 

Repairs to "yo mama's" air cond will be done when the "billy jeep' is finished. Maybe start tomorrow. 

Remind me to tell ya bout the Gnome house I'm gonna build out of a tree stump in "yo mama's" front yard.  

18 comments:

  1. Gnome house - Lots of pictures, please.
    My goodness, you are almost a whirling dervish of activity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a busy, good day for sure, I'm thinking; a fun day makes for happiness. I would have assumed antifreeze by any name would be the same. What do I know though, not being mechanical minded, just a tired old woman that struggles lifting a gas can nowadays. You oughta try that COQ10 in capsule form. 200mg is good choice but WALMART choices are very inferior in ALL vitamins and nutrition. Health Food stores best place to get "stuff" for your good health. I took COQ10 in the past and it sure perked me up. So expensive though. Many good products out there to boost one's health; doctors don't ususally tell you that. Did you know medical school only gives 6 wks teaching about nutrition?. They are all about scalpels and especially pharmaceuticals/poisons and outrageous costing TESTS! Drug companies highly support medical schools A Gnome House, hmm? Never met a gnome I didn't love; sweet little buggers they can be, when takin' the notion - don't let their looks turn you off; ha ha ha. BB, I sure hope you feel better and better as each day comes and goes by. I will make me some of those arm protectors today! I look like a victim of a disaster at times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good for you bb. just keep positive, inhaling and exhaling on them breather things and you'll be good to go. this is the best you can do and in between sip a cup on da porch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi BB. i love to here how much better your feeling each day . keep it up BB. i am looking forward to seeing your new Gnome House sculptured by your own hands straight from your talented mind i am guessing . i can hardly wait to see your work of art on the tree stump .

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi BB. where did you ever get the idea of turning yo mama's tree stump into a work of art ? that is a original idea .

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi BB. in the province of british columbia , canada , the aboriginal native indians used to carve a hole entire trees . have you ever heard of totem poles ? that is what your new future project remind me of . i am with judy ( lots of pictures please ).

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so good that you can breath, have fun and enjoy life some more, I can hear "Happy" in you words. Keep it up BB.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a good day all 'round, Billy Bob. Good for you and Yo Mama.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A good day is always worth reading about!

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Met the broker an' he seem like he may be Ok. Will be changing brokers in the near future."

    jajajajajaja...thanks I needed a good laugh!

    Glad you had a good day :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have the same problem when I make a post. It does not show up as an update on other people's blogs or on my bloggers dashboard for hours.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your new meds! It is great having the real BillyBob back!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Way to go, B.B. I am glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well everyone has said what I wanted to say, but sure is good to have the ole Billy back!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Like the previous comment I here happy in you words. Hope you continue to feel good and put weight on your bones.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Like the previous comment I here happy in you words. Hope you continue to feel good and put weight on your bones.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sounds like a good day all 'round, Billy Bob. Good for you and Yo Mama.
    goldenslot
    gclub online

    ReplyDelete